Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, November 24, 2013

#JournalChat Live 11/24/13 Part IV Your Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! with special guest, Debra DiPietro of The Warm Milk Journal


dredrelew2:53pm via Web
@Bakari45 @JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal yep, self-compassion is key to moving forward when things don't go our way #JournalChat
Show Conversation
robynmcintyre2:53pm via TweetDeck
I can't truly acknowledge my feelings until I know what they all are. #JournalChat
1 retweets
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
RT @robynmcintyre: I think *understanding* the complexities of our feelings is as important as acknowledging them.#JournalChat
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be a powerful tool to help us recover from disappointment, release our upset, and change course.#JournalChat
DawnHerring2:53pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be a powerful tool to help us recover from disappointment, release our upset, and change course.#JournalChat
JournalChat2:52pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 Which doesn't accomplish anything; we need our internal support system to help us get back on track.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:52pm via Web
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal Dawn, perspective is everything! Keeps us in an empowered place when we let GO and let God #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
robynmcintyre2:52pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat I think *understanding* the complexities of our feelings is as important as acknowledging them. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:51pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew I so agree, Andrea. It's an amazing process that works! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:51pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: I think acknowledging is the 1st step and it opens the psych to the process to change #JournalChat
Bakari452:51pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@dredrelew @JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal, exactly. And it keeps us from beating up on ourselves when we're stuck.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:50pm via HootSuite
@ADeCurtis3 Acknowledging how we feel is crucial; our feelings are heard; then we can release & align with our authenticity. #JournalChat
2 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:50pm via HootSuite
RT @ADeCurtis3: @DawnHerring Amen. It's all about feeling & letting go #JournalChat
JournalChat2:49pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal I try to see it as a way the Universe it steering me back in the right direction..there is purpose for it.#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
dredrelew2:49pm via Web
@Bakari45 @JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal I think acknowledging is the 1st step and it opens the psych to the process to change #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:48pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 That acknowledgment is critical; that's one way#Journaling is so powerful. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:48pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
If anyone is having a difficult time keeping up with the tweets, tryTweetchat.com. It automatically adds the hashtag. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:48pm via HootSuite
RT @Bakari45: , even if you can't change things right away, you at least acknowledge what needs to change. #JournalChat
WarmMilkJournal2:48pm via Twitter for iPhone
@JournalChat this can be hard .Life throws us curve balls. We don't always get our way . It helps to keep our egos in check#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:48pm via HootSuite
RT @robynmcintyre: My journal is where I sort out my disappointments and find a clue to another try or different goal.#JournalChat
1 retweets
dredrelew2:47pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 I actually don't keep my journals for years. I burn them :-) as a way to release the past#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:47pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal I think it may be because we feel unheard or that our needs aren't important. That's tough stuff. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:47pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @robynmcintyre My journal is where I sort out my disappointments and find a clue to another try or different goal.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
robynmcintyre2:46pm via TweetDeck
My journal is where I sort out my disappointments and find a clue to another try or different goal. #JournalChat
Retweeted by JLichtenberg
Bakari452:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal, even if you can't change things right away, you at least acknowledge what needs to change. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:46pm via HootSuite
I've learned to release any expectations that go unmet; but I write them in my journal to express my disappointment & regroup.#JournalChat
DawnHerring2:46pm via HootSuite
I've learned to release any expectations that go unmet; but I write them in my journal to express my disappointment & regroup.#JournalChat
robynmcintyre2:46pm via TweetDeck
My journal is where I sort out my disappointments and find a clue to another try or different goal. #JournalChat
1 retweets
JournalChat2:45pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: ... A large revelation that you need a change in your career, personal life, etc. #journalchat
DawnHerring2:45pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: ... A large revelation that you need a change in your career, personal life, etc. #journalchat
WarmMilkJournal2:45pm via Twitter for iPhone
@DawnHerring That one has been such a big struggle for many years for me and source of much #anxiety #journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:45pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal @dredrelew, yep, I journal a lot about my job responsibilities. Helps me to rethink some things.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:45pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: Yep, and you never know what may come up. Something small like a small poem or large revelation... #journalchat
DawnHerring2:45pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: Yep, and you never know what may come up. Something small like a small poem or large revelation... #journalchat
JournalChat2:44pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 They are popular programs; I post quite a few on#JournalChat Links Edition. :)
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:44pm via Twitter for iPhone
@dredrelew @Bakari45 ... A large revelation that you need a change in your career, personal life, etc. #journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:44pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @WarmMilkJournal Yep, and you never know what may come up. Something small like a small poem or large revelation... #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:43pm via HootSuite
How do we respond when something we want to happen doesn't? Our attitude can make all the difference in our well being & sleep. #JournalChat
DawnHerring2:43pm via HootSuite
How do we respond when something we want to happen doesn't? Our attitude can make all the difference in our well being & sleep. #JournalChat
WarmMilkJournal2:43pm via Twitter for iPhone
@dredrelew @Bakari45 Yep, and you never know what may come up. Something small like a small poem or large revelation... #journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:43pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I've been enjoying responding to Dolly's month long journaling prompts. Thinking about starting a journal challenge of my own.#JournalChat
JournalChat2:42pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Indeed, that's what I loved about your post; you give us both ends and then the solution! ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:42pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@dredrelew, agreed. I do it also because I want to read back on my entries years from now when memory of things start to fade.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:42pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: @WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 I need to write daily even if I don't have any issues. I agree Debra, it is soothing.#JournalChat
JournalChat2:41pm via HootSuite
The first one for not so good sleep: Unmet Expectations. When things don't pan out the way we want them to. Bummer.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:41pm via HootSuite
The first one for not so good sleep: Unmet Expectations. When things don't pan out the way we want them to. Bummer.#JournalChat #Journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment