Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, November 24, 2013

#JournalChat Live 11/24/13 Part III Your Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! with special guest, Debra DiPietro of The Warm Milk Journal


dredrelew2:40pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 I need to write daily even if I don't have any issues. I agree Debra, it is soothing.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:40pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal @ADeCurtis3, I subscribe to Rdio. Love streaming music. Huge money saver. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:40pm via HootSuite
But what about when we don't sleep well? Debra has a few point for that too. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:40pm via HootSuite
But what about when we don't sleep well? Debra has a few point for that too. #JournalChat #Journaling
WarmMilkJournal2:39pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 @ADeCurtis3 lol. I love listening to Pandora on my phone when I'm walking #journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:39pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat link to your "Flow with life.." article is also very good. @WarmMilkJournal #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:38pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal I LOVE those, Debra; Appreciation and Validation are key principles of Authentic Refreshment! Woot!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:38pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @Bakari45 two example prompts: I feel most appreciated when.... Or I am a success because...#journalchat
WarmMilkJournal2:38pm via Twitter for iPhone
@cherapple @Bakari45 I'm sorry. I need to fix that. In meantime if you DM me emails I will be happy to send report to you :-)#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:37pm via HootSuite
@jillwinski Jill! Welcome back to #JournalChat Live; so glad the post was helpful. :)
Show Conversation
Bakari452:37pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@ADeCurtis3, I knock out lots more steps when I walk and talk on the phone. Lol #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:37pm via HootSuite
RT @Bakari45: @WarmMilkJournal, agreed. I use journal writing a lot for cleaning my head or recording my day to day activities. #JournalChat
ADeCurtis32:37pm via Twitter for iPhone
@WarmMilkJournal I love my..."Walk & Talks" which are great ways to exercise, connect, & talk about things that matter.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:37pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 two example prompts: I feel most appreciated when.... Or I am a success because...#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:36pm via HootSuite
I think when we are active in our day, it not only benefits our well being but we have a better attitude as well! #JournalChat#Journaling
1 retweets
DawnHerring2:36pm via HootSuite
I think when we are active in our day, it not only benefits our well being but we have a better attitude as well! #JournalChat#Journaling
JournalChat2:36pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 Walking, especially the brisk kind, can do wonders. And it's easy to do! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:36pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 two example prompts: I feel most appreciated when.... Or I am a success because... #journalchat
Show Conversation
jillwinski2:36pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal Hi all! Wanted to jump in and say I got a lot out of this article. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:35pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew Oooh, that is so true, Andrea. Beautifully put.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:35pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: @JournalChat any form of movement makes us less stagnant and keeps us centred in ourselves#JournalChat
Bakari452:35pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, agreed. I use journal writing a lot for cleaning my head or recording my day to day activities.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
cherapple2:34pm via TweetDeck
I got the same message. RT @Bakari45: @WarmMilkJournal, I got a "Mailing List Not Active" notice. I'll try again. #JournalChat
WarmMilkJournal2:34pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 it can vary, Bakari. Just the act of writing can be so soothing... #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:34pm via HootSuite
RT @ADeCurtis3: @JournalChat Yes! And doing a lil bit of something is better than all of nothing. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:34pm via HootSuite
@ADeCurtis3 It does make a difference; and it's less challenging so we can meet our fitness goals with #Journaling.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:33pm via Web
@JournalChat any form of movement makes us less stagnant and keeps us centred in ourselves #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:33pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, I got a "Mailing List Not Active" notice. I'll try again. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:32pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, so what is a sample journal prompt for getting better sleep? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:32pm via HootSuite
It can be stressful to have negative interactions with others; especially if we have more than positive ones. #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:32pm via HootSuite
It can be stressful to have negative interactions with others; especially if we have more than positive ones. #JournalChat#Journaling
WarmMilkJournal2:32pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 good deal. Let me know if the sign up works. If not I can email them to you #insomnia #journalchat
Show Conversation
ADeCurtis32:32pm via Twitter for iPhone
@JournalChat Yes! And doing a lil bit of something is better than all of nothing. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:31pm via Web
@JournalChat same here, it's how I begin my day--walking in nature except when it's freezing temperatures like today#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:31pm via HootSuite
Another positive point by Debra @WarmMilkJournal : Having more positive interactions with others. #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:31pm via HootSuite
Another positive point by Debra @WarmMilkJournal : Having more positive interactions with others. #JournalChat#Journaling
Bakari452:31pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat, I was walking everyday throughout the summer, but have pulled back because of the time change and weather.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:30pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @DawnHerring I totally agree! Even if it's just walks in nature. My #sleep is restful #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:30pm via HootSuite
I think getting moving in our day can not only give us better sleep, but it's a way to love ourselves. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:30pm via HootSuite
I think getting moving in our day can not only give us better sleep, but it's a way to love ourselves. #JournalChat #Journaling
Bakari452:30pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@dredrelew, good point. When the weather's good like today, I do 5000+ step walks. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:29pm via HootSuite
I like to have a 5 day a week walk; although the colder weather makes it more challenging! ;) #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:29pm via HootSuite
I like to have a 5 day a week walk; although the colder weather makes it more challenging! ;) #JournalChat #Journaling
WarmMilkJournal2:27pm via Twitter for iPhone
@DawnHerring Getting exercise during the day makes a huge difference in how well we #sleep #journalchat
Retweeted by dredrelew

No comments:

Post a Comment