Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, November 24, 2013

#JournalChat Live 11/24/13 Part I Your Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! with special guest, Debra DiPietro of The Warm Milk Journal



Bakari452:15pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, do you suggest journaling before going to bed? I tend to it in the morning and throughout the day.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:15pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 Yes, that's sounds a bit tight, there, Bakari. I suggest#Journaling your bedtimes and why you want to change.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:13pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: @WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 same here, I'm also in a better mood when I sleep well and have adequate rest.#JournalChat
Bakari452:13pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat, I'm night owl, but an owl that also needs to wake up at 7:30. So not always getting a full night sleep. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:13pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 One of the benefits of #JournalChat is getting the word out about great folks like Debra and her Warm Milk Journal! :)
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:13pm via Web
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal once my thoughts are outta my head and onto the paper, I'm a lot more relaxed#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:12pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 That is pretty late, Bakari. I suppose you're a night owl? ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach2:12pm via Web
I'm watching my sleep patterns on FitBit.com -- I'd love if they included a #journaling component! #JournalChat
dredrelew2:12pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 same here, I'm also in a better mood when I sleep well and have adequate rest. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:12pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, thanks for coming on. Nice to see to your site. Didn't know about it previously. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:12pm via HootSuite
I like to get at least 8 or 9 hours of sleep; so #Journaling is pretty imperative to keep that going. Unload before dozing...#JournalChat
DawnHerring2:12pm via HootSuite
I like to get at least 8 or 9 hours of sleep; so #Journaling is pretty imperative to keep that going. Unload before dozing...#JournalChat
JournalChat2:11pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Yes, it does. It's amazing how much difference #Journaling can make with our quality of life and sleep! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach2:10pm via Web
@JournalChat Thanks Dawn. So glad to be here. Has it been a week already? Love these #JournalChat sessions!
Show Conversation
Bakari452:10pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@Write4LifeCoach, lol, that's good to hear. I still go to bed around 12:30 or 1:00, like I'm still 16 or 12 yro. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:10pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @JournalChat Writing is just so good for us in so many ways! #journalchat including our health
WarmMilkJournal2:10pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 those are always good things to work on. I know I function so much better if I sleep well. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:09pm via HootSuite
It's amazing to me how my attitude can determine the dynamic of my day; but it does! #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring2:09pm via HootSuite
It's amazing to me how my attitude can determine the dynamic of my day; but it does! #Journaling #JournalChat
Write4LifeCoach2:09pm via Web
@Bakari45 These are pretty easy problems to solve, fortunately! :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:09pm via Twitter for iPhone
@JournalChat Writing is just so good for us in so many ways!#journalchat including our health
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:09pm via HootSuite
Debra's premise is showing a contrast between having a good day and one that isn't so good; how that affects sleep.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:09pm via HootSuite
Debra's premise is showing a contrast between having a good day and one that isn't so good; how that affects sleep.#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat2:06pm via HootSuite
@ADeCurtis3 Welcome, Andrew! to your first #JournalChat Live. :)
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat2:08pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 Oh yea, Bakari? Well, #Journaling can help with that too! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach2:08pm via Web
Hello, @WarmMilkJournal Debra! Great to share real-time with you! Congrats on your new enterprise! #JournalChat
JournalChat2:07pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal It's always a pleasure, Debra. You always have such great, inspiring content for us journal keepers!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:06pm via Twitter for iPhone
@JournalChat TY We have much to be thankful for that's for sure#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:06pm via HootSuite
@ADeCurtis3 Welcome, Andrew! to your first #JournalChat Live. :)
1 retweetsShow Conversation
Bakari452:06pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
Getting to bed earlier and getting a better sleep are definitely two things I need to improve upon. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:06pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Debra, welcome back to #JournalChat Live as special guest today! So glad you could join us.
Show Conversation
DawnHerring2:06pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Debra, welcome back to #JournalChat Live as special guest today! So glad you could join us.
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:05pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today is Your #Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! as we use our journals to ck our attitude for better sleep!#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring2:05pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today is Your #Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! as we use our journals to ck our attitude for better sleep!#JournalChat
ADeCurtis32:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
@JournalChat Hi all joining for the 1st time from NYC#journalchat
WarmMilkJournal2:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
#journalchat hello everybody. How are all of you ?
JournalChat2:04pm via HootSuite
Our resource is by Debra DiPietro @WarmMilkJournal : Flowing with Life, Sleeping At Night ow.ly/r8qWe #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:04pm via HootSuite
Our resource is by Debra DiPietro @WarmMilkJournal : Flowing with Life, Sleeping At Night ow.ly/r8qVK #JournalChat#Journaling
JournalChat2:02pm via HootSuite
I want to wish my American #JournalChat and #JournalingFriends a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat2:02pm via HootSuite
I want to wish my American #JournalChat and #JournalingFriends a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!
1 retweets
DawnHerring2:02pm via HootSuite
I want to wish my American #JournalChat and #JournalingFriends a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!
Bakari452:01pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
Hello everyone, and welcome back. Nice and sunny out where I live. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:01pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, Your Host and avid journal keeper; I do sleep better when I journal about my attitude! #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:01pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, Your Host and avid journal keeper; I do sleep better when I journal about my attitude! #JournalChat#Journaling
JournalChat2:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this Sunday Session of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling. :)
DawnHerring2:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this Sunday Session of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment