Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, November 17, 2013

#JournalChat Live 11/1713 Part IV Your Journaling: When It Hurts with special guest, M. Shannon Hernandez


WritingWhisper3:01pm via tchat.io
When you know that no one else will be reading your words, you have the ability to be super honest on paper. #journalchat
1 retweets
NotPrunes3:00pm via Web
@JournalChat I hope to, eventually. Right now, writing isn't really he's something he's into. Hoping to do so as he gets older.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: I meant #journalling about the pain can be liberating--pain is uncomfortable but it needs to be faced#JournalChat
1 retweets
WritingWhisper3:00pm via tchat.io
Journaling keeps you honest: You slowly chisel away false facades, revealing your deepest needs and desires.#journalchat
WritingWhisper2:59pm via tchat.io
Journaling keeps you honest: You can be candid with yourself, writing from an open heart and mind. #journalchat
Retweeted by KayTeeinVA and 2 others
RadioDisneyClub2:59pm via Web
Oops, sorry for the repeat tweet! I thought I had forgotten the hashtag. :) #Journalchat
WritingWhisper2:59pm via tchat.io
Journaling keeps you honest: You can be candid with yourself, writing from an open heart and mind. #journalchat
Retweeted by artdeal and 2 others
WritingWhisper2:59pm via tchat.io
Journaling keeps you honest: You can be candid with yourself, writing from an open heart and mind. #journalchat
Retweeted by cherapple and 2 others
JournalChat2:59pm via HootSuite
RT @cherapple: I wouldn't say pain itself is therapeutic, but feeling it is. Pain points out a problem somewhere. #journalchat
WritingWhisper2:59pm via tchat.io
Journaling keeps you honest: You can be candid with yourself, writing from an open heart and mind. #journalchat
3 retweets
JournalChat2:59pm via HootSuite
@NotPrunes Perfect. I would recommend using a journal if you think he'd be interested. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:58pm via HootSuite
Shannon @WritingWhisper share how #Journaling keeps us honest. That helps when we are facing painful circumstances.#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring2:58pm via HootSuite
Shannon @WritingWhisper share how #Journaling keeps us honest. That helps when we are facing painful circumstances.#JournalChat
1 retweets
WritingWhisper2:58pm via tchat.io
@JournalChat And I used EVERY single one. I keep different ones for different purposes. :) #journalchat
Show Conversation
RadioDisneyClub2:58pm via Web
I've loved reading the feed and contributing to #journalchattoday! I must be going! I hope y'all have a great week!#journalchat
JournalChat2:58pm via HootSuite
@WritingWhisper 5 journals. Well, at least you were prepared!! :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
RadioDisneyClub2:58pm via Web
I've loved reading the feed and contributing to #journalchattoday! I must be going! I hope y'all have a great week!
JournalChat2:57pm via HootSuite
@cherapple I'm glad you had others to help you, Cheryl.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:56pm via HootSuite
@NotPrunes Yes, it untangles the crazy web so you can make sense of it all. #JournalChat
Retweeted by cherapple
JournalChat2:56pm via HootSuite
RT @cherapple: I found other people who were healing through similar issues, being open about it, and who were curious about me #journalchat
JournalChat2:56pm via HootSuite
@NotPrunes Yes, it untangles the crazy web so you can make sense of it all. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:55pm via HootSuite
RT @NotPrunes: @Bakari45 It helps me see choices, and accept where there aren't any. #journalchat
JournalChat2:55pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 You are very deliberate about your choices in every dimension of life as a result of #Journaling#JournalChat
Retweeted by cherapple
Write4LifeCoach2:55pm via Web
@madeline40 @JournalChat @WritingWhisper Take Care Madeline! May you find peace and comfort during this transition.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:55pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 You are very deliberate about your choices in every dimension of life as a result of #Journaling#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
WritingWhisper2:54pm via tchat.io
I invite you all to join the Word Ambassador Circle - getting back to fun with words! thewritingwhisperer.com/word-ambassado…#journalchat
1 retweets
KayTeeinVA2:54pm via Web
@JournalChat Sometimes, for me it is just as bad - but the journal represents evidence that I was able to get thru it#journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:54pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@cherapple @NotPrunes, receptive thoughts is a huge problem. Sometimes a good glass of beer helps also. Quiet my brain. Lol #JournalChat
1 retweets
JournalChat2:54pm via HootSuite
@cherapple Oh, that is so true, Cheryl! It is one of the most validating acts you can engage in to appreciate your value.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline402:53pm via Web
@JournalChat @WritingWhisper I need to read it. Thanks. Time for me to leave. Shannon, please be in touch re the guest post.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
RT @cherapple: @Bakari45 @WritingWhisper Journaling is an act of giving yourself kind attention in the face of pain.#journalchat
WritingWhisper2:53pm via tchat.io
@Bakari45 That is a rough one - it's so reactive. No time to heal.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: @cherapple @Bakari45 #journalling the pain is therapeutic and leads to self-compassion #JournalChat
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
RT @Bakari45: @cherapple, and sometimes you realize that it's not always bad you thought. #JournalChat
Bakari452:52pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WritingWhisper, my nephew doesn't always live consciously. I think he lives from one crisis to the next. #JournalChat
cherapple2:52pm via TweetDeck
@NotPrunes @Bakari45 I experience that, too. Repetitive thoughts in my head, until I write them down and interact with them. #journalchat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:52pm via Web
@cherapple @Bakari45 I meant #journalling about the pain can be liberating--pain is uncomfortable but it needs to be faced#JournalChat
Show Conversation
WritingWhisper2:52pm via tchat.io
@Hodge_Beth I just came out with a branded journal. I went with no lines, b/c of the feedback from my audience.#journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:51pm via HootSuite
@WritingWhisper That was one of my favorite parts of your article, Shannon. Living Consciously. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Hodge_Beth2:51pm via Web
@KayTeeinVA Same! I like to choose the paper and size, I don't like lined paper! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:51pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @Hodge_Beth "I always have a journal in my handbag." I always have my journal on my phone. :)#JournalChat
Bakari452:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@NotPrunes, living consciously is about examining your choices and options. #JournalChat
Retweeted by WritingWhisper
cherapple2:51pm via TweetDeck
@dredrelew @Bakari45 I wouldn't say pain itself is therapeutic, but feeling it is. Pain points out a problem somewhere.#journalchat
Show Conversation
WritingWhisper2:51pm via tchat.io
@JournalChat I went to Poconos this weekend to write and plan my biz. I packed 5 journals! (More than underware!) haha#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:50pm via HootSuite
RT @cherapple: @Bakari45 Not facing pain doesn't make it go away. It makes it come up unconsciously and stronger.#journalchat
cherapple2:50pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat I found other people who were healing through similar issues, being open about it, and who were curious about me. #journalchat
Show Conversation
NotPrunes2:49pm via Web
@Bakari45 It helps me see choices, and accept where there aren't any. #journalchat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
Bakari452:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@NotPrunes, living consciously is about examining your choices and options. #JournalChat
1 retweets
NotPrunes2:50pm via Web
@Bakari45 Writing out my thoughts helps me not keep them going on and on in my head, creating an even bigger problem.#journalchat
Show Conversation
cherapple2:47pm via TweetDeck
@Bakari45 Not facing pain doesn't make it go away. It makes it come up unconsciously and stronger. #journalchat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
dredrelew2:48pm via Web
@cherapple @Bakari45 #journalling the pain is therapeutic and leads to self-compassion #JournalChat
Retweeted by RadioDisneyClub
NotPrunes2:49pm via Web
@Bakari45 It helps me see choices, and accept where there aren't any. #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:49pm via HootSuite
RT @cherapple: @Bakari45 For pain coming from outside yourself, journaling helps you figure out where you can make choices. #journalchat
1 retweets
cherapple2:49pm via TweetDeck
@WritingWhisper Big agreement with the choice to live consciously! #journalchat
Retweeted by WritingWhisper
Bakari452:49pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
How would you explain living consciously? How do we describe that? #JournalChat
cherapple2:48pm via TweetDeck
@Bakari45 @WritingWhisper Journaling is an act of giving yourself kind attention in the face of pain. #journalchat
Retweeted by madeline40 and 2 others
cherapple2:48pm via TweetDeck
@Bakari45 @WritingWhisper Journaling is an act of giving yourself kind attention in the face of pain. #journalchat
Retweeted by WritingWhisper and 2 others
Write4LifeCoach2:49pm via Web
BIG YES!! RT @WritingWhisper In my article, I talk about journaling to live consciously. To get off of autopilot. Who agrees? #journalchat
Show Conversation
RadioDisneyClub2:49pm via Web
@WritingWhisper You have a board on Pinterest for what? Art journaling? :) #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:49pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 I always say love yourself from the inside out on the page; that will give you perspective on the outside. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
cherapple2:49pm via TweetDeck
@WritingWhisper Big agreement with the choice to live consciously! #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment