Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, November 24, 2013

#JournalChat Live 11/24/13 Part II Your Journaling: Get It Right; Sleep Tight! with special guest, Debra DiPietro of The Warm Milk Journal


Bakari452:28pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WarmMilkJournal, going to sign up for your 103 insomnia tips. I don't suffer from insomnia, but I don't make sleep a priority.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach2:28pm via Web
RT @dredrelew @WarmMilkJournal once my thoughts are outta my head and onto the paper, I'm a lot more relaxed#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:28pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @DawnHerring Getting exercise during the day makes a huge difference in how well we #sleep#journalchat
WarmMilkJournal2:27pm via Twitter for iPhone
@DawnHerring Getting exercise during the day makes a huge difference in how well we #sleep #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
dredrelew2:27pm via Web
@Bakari45 Bakari, if you write this goal down in your journal. I'm certain you can achieve this #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:26pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew I know exactly what you mean, Andrea. I do too. :)#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:26pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: once my thoughts are outta my head and onto the paper, I'm a lot more relaxed #JournalChat
dredrelew2:26pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 That's a good tip! To set an intention or affirmation for my day. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:25pm via HootSuite
Debra @WarmMilkJournal also mentions exercise; let's get moving to feel better overall, journal how we feel, and sleep well.#JournalChat
DawnHerring2:25pm via HootSuite
Debra @WarmMilkJournal also mentions exercise; let's get moving to feel better overall, journal how we feel, and sleep well.#JournalChat
Bakari452:25pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I need to make a goal of going to bed by 11pm every night for at least a week and see how it affects my day. #JournalChat
WarmMilkJournal2:24pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Write4LifeCoach doesn't it? #journal writing kind of clears through the mental and spiritual clutter... #journalchat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
ADeCurtis32:22pm via Twitter for iPhone
@WarmMilkJournal Absolutely! Journaling in the morning sets the tone for my day! #FirstThingsFirst #JournalChat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat2:24pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal It's good to look forward to #journaling work; helps give it even more purpose, to show who you are.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:13pm via Web
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal once my thoughts are outta my head and onto the paper, I'm a lot more relaxed#JournalChat
Retweeted by cherapple
WarmMilkJournal2:24pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Write4LifeCoach doesn't it? #journal writing kind of clears through the mental and spiritual clutter... #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:23pm via HootSuite
RT @ADeCurtis3: @WarmMilkJournal Absolutely! Journaling in the morning sets the tone for my day! #FirstThingsFirst#JournalChat
JournalChat2:23pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @dredrelew @Bakari45 Good point. If we focus on our blessings that does lessen #anxiety#journalchat
JournalChat2:23pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: in the morning I like to write a short prayer or focus on an intention or affirmation for my day.#journalchat
JournalChat2:22pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 It's like wrapping your day in a gift box and saying, yes, I did that right! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
ADeCurtis32:22pm via Twitter for iPhone
@WarmMilkJournal Absolutely! Journaling in the morning sets the tone for my day! #FirstThingsFirst #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
cherapple2:22pm via TweetDeck
@Bakari45 Thanks! Good to be here, as always. Trying to catch up on your first few minutes. #journalchat
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:22pm via Twitter for iPhone
@dredrelew @Bakari45 Good point. If we focus on our blessings that does lessen #anxiety #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:21pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew I love the peaceful sound to that, Andrea; beautiful!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:21pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: b4 I drift off to sleep I review my day and express gratitude for everything--eases any anxiety#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring2:21pm via HootSuite
RT @dredrelew: b4 I drift off to sleep I review my day and express gratitude for everything--eases any anxiety#JournalChat
WarmMilkJournal2:21pm via Twitter for iPhone
@dredrelew @Bakari45 in the morning I like to write a short prayer or focus on an intention or affirmation for my day.#journalchat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach2:20pm via Web
Finding purpose is key. And #journaling helps me get to the core of myself quicker than any other technique I've heard of.#JournalChat
1 retweets
Bakari452:20pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat @WarmMilkJournal, writing at night could be a good way to assess the day. How did it go, etc. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:20pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Indeed, Debra; it makes all the difference in our well being, how we feel about ourselves. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:20pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @DawnHerring Having purpose is so important! I think we all need to feel significant and valued#journalchat
DawnHerring2:20pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @DawnHerring Having purpose is so important! I think we all need to feel significant and valued#journalchat
JournalChat2:19pm via HootSuite
When I have goals for my work day and know I've done my best, I feel empowered and happy & record it in my journal.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring2:19pm via HootSuite
When I have goals for my work day and know I've done my best, I feel empowered and happy & record it in my journal.#JournalChat #Journaling
dredrelew2:19pm via Web
@WarmMilkJournal @Bakari45 b4 I drift off to sleep I review my day and express gratitude for everything--eases any anxiety#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:16pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 I always journal before bed. Highly recommend it!#JournalChat
Retweeted by cherapple and 1 others
WarmMilkJournal2:19pm via Twitter for iPhone
@DawnHerring Having purpose is so important! I think we all need to feel significant and valued #journalchat
Show Conversation
Bakari452:18pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@dredrelew, yep, morning journaling is good way to start the day. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:18pm via HootSuite
@WarmMilkJournal Gratitude is a great way to end the day, Debra; calming, centering affect for better sleep! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:16pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 I always journal before bed. Highly recommend it!#JournalChat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach and 1 others
WarmMilkJournal2:17pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 those times are all good. Right before bed I like to write a few things I am thankful for. #journalchat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat2:18pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: @Bakari45 those times are all good. Right before bed I like to write a few things I am thankful for.#journalchat
JournalChat2:17pm via HootSuite
One of her points is having purposeful work. It really does matter when we know why we do what we do! #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:17pm via HootSuite
One of her points is having purposeful work. It really does matter when we know why we do what we do! #JournalChat#Journaling
dredrelew2:17pm via Web
@Bakari45 @WarmMilkJournal I also journal in the morning, I find it grounds me b4 I venture out into the world #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WarmMilkJournal2:17pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Bakari45 those times are all good. Right before bed I like to write a few things I am thankful for. #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:16pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 I always journal before bed. Highly recommend it!#JournalChat
2 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat2:16pm via HootSuite
Debra @WarmMilkJournal points out how things go when she sleeps well. It's worth taking a look at for a good attitude.#JournalChat
DawnHerring2:16pm via HootSuite
Debra @WarmMilkJournal points out how things go when she sleeps well. It's worth taking a look at for a good attitude.#JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment