Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, January 5, 2014

#JournalChat Live 1/5/14 Part III Topic: Your Journaling: In Transition with special guest, Lisa Arends


stilllearning2b2:50pm via HootSuite
@divorcedoula604 Love it! I published mine (no names). Needed voice to be heard even if he never hears it. Released anger. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
AbleIAm2:50pm via HootSuite
@JournalChat So sorry to come in late...just making my way through the conversation #JournalChat
sdekins2:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @stilllearning2b That is a very empowering rule; Hope and Dreams are things and experiences to look forward to. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@stilllearning2b @JournalChat Lisa, you've come a long way. I hope things are better for you now. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:50pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b That is a very empowering rule if you ask me; Hope and Dreams are things and experiences to look forward to. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I like the idea of ending on a positive note, rescuing us at the last minute from negative rumination. #journalchat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:49pm via HootSuite
@JournalChat The future section was critical when my life was so rough-gave me a reason to keep going and something to aim for #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:49pm via HootSuite
RT @stilllearning2b: didn't like where my mind was going. Only rule was to always end with hope and dreams. #JournalChat
JournalChat2:49pm via HootSuite
@WriteItOutJrnl There you go, Heather. Keep it Simple.#JournalChat Then you can journal daily or whatever on that one thing.
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:48pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
For some reason, autumn is my time for resolutions. Career academic, beginning of semester. #journalchat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:48pm via HootSuite
@krystalholden84 didn't like where my mind was going. Only rule was to always end with hope and dreams. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:47pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@sdekins I'm trying something new this year re: New Year's Resolutions. Choosing JUST ONE. Do one thing at a time.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:47pm via HootSuite
@WriteItOutJrnl I'm just using words to help me focus on what really matters to me right now. No resolutions. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:47pm via HootSuite
@krystalholden84 Whenever I needed to. All night in the beginning. Faded to once a day or so. Wrote when I needed to or when... #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:47pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@WriteItOutJrnl I keep trying every year and DO write down resolutions. Don't always meet them though! #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:47pm via HootSuite
RT @KathyPooler: It’s neat when you start making your own rules. Again, the power of choice..freedom #journalchat
JournalChat2:46pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b Lisa, I love the exploratory aspects of your Future-Dream section of #Journaling. Something to look forward to #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @KathyPooler @JournalChat @stilllearning2b It’s neat when you start making your own rules. The power of choice..freedom #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @WriteItOutJrnl I like writing down my affirmations, crafting the perfect gem to memorize and take with me. #journalchat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler2:46pm via TweetDeck
@WriteItOutJrnl Perfect Heather, we are who and what we think we are. Love it! #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @dredrelew There's powerful energy in nature; #Journaling helps us apply it to all dimensions as we plan. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
Journal writers, what is your take on writing down New Year's Resolutions and tracking progress? #journalchat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:46pm via HootSuite
@WriteItOutJrnl No kidding! Life can be a harsh teacher, but some of the lessons can be pure joy! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler2:45pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat @stilllearning2b It’s neat when you start making your own rules. Again, the power of choice..freedom#journalchat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:45pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I like writing down my affirmations, crafting the perfect gem to memorize and take with me. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:45pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew There's powerful energy in nature; #Journalinghelps us apply it to all dimensions as we plan. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:44pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b That is so interesting; learning to break the rules in such a difficult transition; life changing! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:44pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@KathyPooler @stilllearning2b @dredrelew Yes, Kathy! I walk at an arboretum and bring my journal with. (There are benches.)#journalchat
Show Conversation
dredrelew2:44pm via Web
@JournalChat I usually say a positive affirmation or imagine roots growing from my feet into the earth #JournalChat
Retweeted by KathyPooler
dredrelew2:44pm via Web
@JournalChat I usually say a positive affirmation or imagine roots growing from my feet into the earth #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:44pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@stilllearning2b Yeah, what's up with that?! Hardship as a lesson in appropriate rule breaking. Wish it was easier.#journalchat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:43pm via HootSuite
@WriteItOutJrnl My kind of gal:) I only learned how to break rules after the divorce. Enjoying the lesson! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler2:43pm via TweetDeck
RT @stilllearning2b: @dredrelew YES! Nature is my nurture:) And writing in nature...heaven! #JournalChat I agree!
JournalChat2:42pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew I notice when I walk and pay attention to my feet, I FEEL grounded. #Journaling grounds the emotions.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler2:42pm via TweetDeck
RT @WriteItOutJrnl: @stilllearning2b I'm all about tweaking the rules so that they work for me. ;-) #journalchat The Power of Choice :-)
sdekins2:42pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @stilllearning2b #Journaling can help lessen anxiety because we can determine the source and be empowered. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:42pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew YES! Nature is my nurture:) And writing in nature...heaven! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:42pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @WriteItOutJrnl I typically have a no-computer day on Sundays for my sake and my kids'. . . . :-) #journalchat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:41pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@stilllearning2b I'm all about tweaking the rules so that they work for me. ;-) #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:41pm via HootSuite
@WriteItOutJrnl Glad you chose to join us today, Heather. I totally get the family vibe. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:41pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat Thanks, Dawn. Glad to be here even if it's only for a while. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:40pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b #Journaling can help lessen anxiety because we can determine the source and be empowered. #JournalChat
Retweeted by KathyPooler
JournalChat2:40pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b #Journaling can help lessen anxiety because we can determine the source and be empowered. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
sdekins2:40pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@stilllearning2b @dredrelew I get anxious too. Will try the run (or walk) followed by a write! #journalchat
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:40pm via HootSuite
@JournalChat That was the image I was trying to create for myself. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
WriteItOutJrnl2:40pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I typically have a no-computer day on Sundays for my sake and my kids', but I figured a #journalchat would be worth a sneaky hour. :-)
Show Conversation
KathyPooler2:40pm via TweetDeck
RT @JournalChat: @stilllearning2b Ooh, I love that word: Anchored! #JournalChat Sounds so sturdy and strong. Yes!#journalchat
JournalChat2:40pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Welcome back, Susan; great to see you on#JournalChat Live. :)
Show Conversation
stilllearning2b2:39pm via HootSuite
@dredrelew I tend towards anxiety as well. A nice run followed by a nice write is my favorite treatment! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins2:39pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @WriteItOutJrnl Our stories DO matter. Connections matter. Private journal writing can lead to real human connection.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat2:39pm via HootSuite
@stilllearning2b Ooh, I love that word: Anchored! #JournalChatSounds so sturdy and strong.
Show Conversation
sdekins2:38pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @KathyPooler @stilllearning2b Our stories matter. We are enriched, inspired & enlightened when we share. Journaling helps 

No comments:

Post a Comment