Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, August 8, 2013

#JournalChat Live 8/8/13 Part II Topic: Your Journaling: Find Your Niche! with special guest Thomas Freeman


JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling with a meaningful niche focus and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:14pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling with a meaningful niche focus and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 8/15, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
DawnHerring4:13pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 8/15, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to Thomas Freeman @tfreemanSaid our guest for his post on Writing Letters to God, our #Journaling resource.#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to Thomas Freeman @tfreemanSaid our guest for his post on Writing Letters to God, our #Journaling resource.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:10pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLmhC You can learn more about me, your host, with Dawn's Dimensions. #Journaling #JournalChat #art
DawnHerring4:10pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLmeQ You can learn more about me, your host, with Dawn's Dimensions. #Journaling #JournalChat #art
JournalChat4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLmdF You can learn more about #JournalChat Live and Links Edition for all things #Journaling.
DawnHerring4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLmaV You can learn more about #JournalChat Live and Links Edition for all things #Journaling.
JournalChat4:08pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLm7p #RefreshJournal can help give you a fresh perspective on your niche focus on #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:08pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLm5a #RefreshJournal can help give you a fresh perspective on your niche focus on #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLm2K Your next journal entry can help you discover when you have stepped out of Your Element. #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring4:07pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLm07 Your next journal entry can help you discover when you have stepped out of Your Element. #JournalChat#Journaling
JournalChat4:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLlWz A #Journaling #Prompt can help you create a niche focus on meaning in your next entry. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/nLlU7 A #Journaling #Prompt can help you create a niche focus on meaning in your next entry. #JournalChat
SarahHerring234:05pm via Web
@JournalChat :) yes! And fun to read. Color catches my eye. Especially Neon :) :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with#journaling by simply following our hearts. #JournalChat
Retweeted by SarahHerring23
sdekins4:00pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @DawnHerring We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with #journaling by following our hearts.#JournalChat #journalchat
Retweeted by SarahHerring23
JournalChat4:03pm via HootSuite
@SarahHerring23 Yes, indeed. Makes the entries even more adventurous. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
queen_elisheba4:02pm via TweetCaster for Android
Off to feed the babies, thank you Dawn, @JournalChat and @tfreemanSaid for a great #journalchat !!!!
JournalChat4:02pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Thanks for joining us today, Susan. Appreciated your input. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
SarahHerring234:02pm via Web
@JournalChat @tfreemanSaid I'll be writing in color, soon, too. I can't wait to start writing prettier words! :D #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:02pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @queen_elisheba RT @SarahHerring23: The milestones are what make the journey and the story even better.#JournalChat #journalchat
SarahHerring233:52pm via Web
@queen_elisheba @tfreemanSaid The milestones are what make the journey and the story even better. #JournalChat
Retweeted by queen_elisheba
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with#journaling by simply following our hearts. #JournalChat
Retweeted by queen_elisheba
sdekins4:01pm via oneQube TweetChat
Got to go. Thank you for the discussion everyone, and Thomas, in particular for your post. #journalchat
JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Thomas, do you have any final words you would like to share concerning #Journaling and #Prayer?#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:01pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Thomas, do you have any final words you would like to share concerning #Journaling and #Prayer?#JournalChat
queen_elisheba4:01pm via TweetCaster for Android
I use color pens (based on how I'm feeling), glitter if I'm feeling the sparkle @tfreemanSaid #journalchat
sdekins4:00pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @DawnHerring We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with #journaling by following our hearts.#JournalChat #journalchat
1 retweets
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with#journaling by simply following our hearts. #JournalChat
2 retweets
DawnHerring3:59pm via HootSuite
We can conquer the natural resistance we may experience with#journaling by simply following our hearts. #JournalChat
SarahHerring233:58pm via Web
@sdekins @tfreemanSaid I tried using a Word document once or twice. It's just gotta be pen and paper for me. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:57pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid I simply record in a journal with pen. I like to keep it simple. Although I'm now using color! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:57pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @JournalChat #Journaling can be truly beneficial when we create our authentic, meaningful niche focus. . . . #JournalChat#journalchat
SarahHerring233:56pm via Web
@tfreemanSaid Me too! :) What an adventure that will be.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be truly beneficial when we create our authentic, meaningful niche focus of what truly matters to us.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:56pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be truly beneficial when we create our authentic, meaningful niche focus of what truly matters to us.#JournalChat
sdekins3:56pm via oneQube TweetChat
@tfreemanSaid I either just write with pen in a journal or I open up a Word file for the day. So no, no special tools for me.#journalchat
tfreemanSaid3:55pm via HootSuite
Is there a specific journal tool you all use?#journalchat
sdekins3:55pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @SarahHerring23 @JournalChat @tfreemanSaid Prayer is the greatest conversation I could ever have. #JournalChat#journalchat
tfreemanSaid3:55pm via HootSuite
@SarahHerring23 I do look forward to looking back on this in years to come.#journalchat
Show Conversation
SarahHerring233:55pm via Web
@JournalChat @tfreemanSaid Prayer is the greatest conversation I could ever have. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:54pm via HootSuite
The #journaling process is a great way to get to know ourselves, our Creator, and our world by recording our point of view.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:54pm via HootSuite
The #journaling process is a great way to get to know ourselves, our Creator, and our world by recording our point of view.#JournalChat
1 retweets
sdekins3:54pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @DawnHerring Thomas @tfreemanSaid "I will be learning about God in my very interaction with Him." #JournalChat#Journaling #journalchat
JournalChat3:54pm via HootSuite
I love your point, Thomas @tfreemanSaid "I will be learning about God in my very interaction with Him." #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring3:54pm via HootSuite
I love your point, Thomas @tfreemanSaid "I will be learning about God in my very interaction with Him." #JournalChat#Journaling
SarahHerring233:54pm via Web
@JournalChat It's all about confidence. Confidence is one the keys to being who I really am. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:52pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid He is a perfect example of what prayer can really look like.& how we can benefit from writing expression of faith #JournalChat
Show Conversation
SarahHerring233:52pm via Web
@queen_elisheba @tfreemanSaid The milestones are what make the journey and the story even better. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
sdekins3:52pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @SarahHerring23 One of the best things is that I can find the answers within myself. I just have to focus. #JournalChat#journalchat
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@SarahHerring23 That is truly a confidence builder, which is a terrific benefit. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:51pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @tfreemanSaid Yes - David certainly is inspirational. He gains a clearer view of God and humble introspection.#journalchat
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Isn't it awesome? I love the verbal as well as the written. When it's written, you can sound nonsensical and just flow #JournalChat
Show Conversation
tfreemanSaid3:50pm via HootSuite
Yes - David certainly is inspirational. He gains a clearer view of God and humble introspection. #journalchat
sdekins3:49pm via oneQube TweetChat
@DawnHerring I agree, Dawn, about receiving specific direction when dialoging with my Creator. #journalchat
Retweeted by SarahHerring23
SarahHerring233:50pm via Web
@JournalChat One of the best things I've ever realized is that I can find the answers within myself. I just have to focus.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:46pm via HootSuite
Sarah has a good point; We tune into our Higher Source, The Creator, and it's all right there. #Journaling #JournalChat
Retweeted by queen_elisheba
sdekins3:49pm via oneQube TweetChat
@DawnHerring I agree, Dawn, about receiving specific direction when dialoging with my Creator. #journalchat
1 retweets
queen_elisheba3:48pm via TweetCaster for Android
@tfreemanSaid it's all beneficial to our spiritual growth. If we are always looking for final, we miss the milestones #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Thomas, I also love your analogy of King David's Prayers to God, the Psalms. I so agree! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerring3:48pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Thomas, I also love your analogy of King David's Prayers to God, the Psalms. I so agree! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:48pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @DawnHerring Sarah has a good point; We tune into our Higher Source, The Creator, and it's all right there. #JournalChat#journalchat
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
I do find more specific direction when I dialogue with my Creator versus just summarizing my day. It's powerful. #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring3:47pm via HootSuite
I do find more specific direction when I dialogue with my Creator versus just summarizing my day. It's powerful. #JournalChat#Journaling
1 retweets
JournalChat3:46pm via HootSuite
Sarah has a good point; We tune into our Higher Source, The Creator, and it's all right there. #Journaling #JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:46pm via HootSuite
Sarah has a good point; We tune into our Higher Source, The Creator, and it's all right there. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:46pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid When I mentioned a Higher Source, I was referring to the Creator, Thomas. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
SarahHerring233:45pm via Web
@JournalChat I believe that the Creator speaks to us through our higher source. We tune into that and it's all right there.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:44pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid What do you think the purpose of a regular journal entry would be versus writing directly to God?#JournalChat
Show Conversation
queen_elisheba3:44pm via TweetCaster for Android
Just like talking through our problems, vs. meditating on them...both have purpose, just different vibration. #JournalChat
tfreemanSaid3:44pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba I don't think I would have confidence if it was just any higher source. I'm personally looking for the final .#journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:44pm via HootSuite
@SarahHerring23 That's awesome, Sarah; you are truly on the right track. Congrats. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
RT @SarahHerring23: That is my niche focus every day!! If I'm not being who I really am, then I need to re-adjust until I am.#JournalChat
sdekins3:43pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @DawnHerring The niche we create for ourselves needs to be authentic to who we really are for it to benefit us.#JournalChat #journalchat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba I agree with that, Elizabeth. I believe that Inner Wisdom I receive always come from that Higher Source. :)#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
tfreemanSaid3:42pm via HootSuite
@JournalChat Definitely not the same value but of course, different purpose. :) #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:42pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @queen_elisheba we must believe in a higher source,& we channel this when writing. Discoveries are made. . . .#JournalChat #journalchat
SarahHerring233:42pm via Web
@JournalChat That is my niche focus every day!! If I'm not being who I really am, then I need to re-adjust until I am. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:42pm via HootSuite
The niche we create for ourselves needs to be authentic to who we really are for it to benefit us, like prayer does for Thomas.#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:42pm via HootSuite
The niche we create for ourselves needs to be authentic to who we really are for it to benefit us, like prayer does for Thomas.#JournalChat
queen_elisheba3:41pm via TweetCaster for Android
@JournalChat we must believe in a higher source,and we channel this when writing. Discoveries are made, realizations.#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid So you're saying you think writing to "yourself" doesn't have the same kind of value as writing to God.#JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
tfreemanSaid3:40pm via HootSuite
I do write outlines to organize my thoughts, etc. But not in a journal on a regular basis. Just when needed for a speech, etc.#journalchat
sdekins3:39pm via oneQube TweetChat
@tfreemanSaid Maybe because I'm an introvert, it helps me while others might not find it useful. #journalchat
JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
@SarahHerring23 That goes right along with my niche focus on who I really am, so I totally get that! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba I like that, Elizabeth; a thought detox! Indeed!#JournalChat Yes, it does take faith to address our thoughts.
Show Conversation
tfreemanSaid3:38pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Good point. To clarify, I don't mean to say that I think its worthless for all but feels like it to me #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:31pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @JournalChat @sdekins Mine are personal power and who I really am which are both vitally important to me. #JournalChat#journalchat
Retweeted by SarahHerring23
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid I would agree that God knows; I suppose it's a matter of how the individual perceives the practice in his spirit.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:36pm via oneQube TweetChat
@tfreemanSaid I admit I sometimes write to myself. I don't find it worthless - it helps me clarify what I'm thinking &feeling.#journalchat
1 retweets
JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Now that's an interesting point of view. How do you feel about what he shared? What is your experience?#JournalChat
Show Conversation
SarahHerring233:36pm via Web
@JournalChat Oh yes! Its remarkable to see myself then and now and it gives me confidence that I'm being ME. :)#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:35pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @JournalChat @tfreemanSaid I listened to Michael's points--very good #Journaling focused podcast. @MichaelHyatt#JournalChat #journalchat
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Yes, Thomas, I listened to Michael's points--very good #Journaling focused podcast. @MichaelHyatt#JournalChat
Show Conversation
queen_elisheba3:34pm via TweetCaster for Android
@JournalChat yes, or a thought detox. A forget we must wildlife our mind to free the emotions. Takes a lot of faith. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
tfreemanSaid3:34pm via HootSuite
To me that feels worthless. I know God knows, so why not write directly to him with openness and transparency? #journalchat
JournalChat3:33pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Yes, we are, Thomas, especially when we write entries regularly. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:33pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @tfreemanSaid In our honesty with our thinking, I imagine we all are amazed at what we are thinking at times! #journalchat
tfreemanSaid3:33pm via HootSuite
He felt that it leads to a manipulative journal entry rather than honest transparency. He writes to himself alone. #journalchat
JournalChat3:33pm via HootSuite
RT @tfreemanSaid: In our honesty with our thinking, I imagine we all are amazed at what we are thinking at times! :)#journalchat
DawnHerring3:33pm via HootSuite
RT @tfreemanSaid: In our honesty with our thinking, I imagine we all are amazed at what we are thinking at times! :)#journalchat
sdekins3:33pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @SarahHerring23 @JournalChat It's like going on an adventure and getting to come back whenever I like :)#JournalChat #journalchat
tfreemanSaid3:32pm via HootSuite
Part of the catalyst for my post was from discussions @MichaelHyatt regarding writing to an audience #journalchat
queen_elisheba3:32pm via TweetCaster for Android
@SarahHerring23 it is! I'm more willing to admit on paper than I am in my own thoughts. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:32pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @tfreemanSaid Yes - I know I can trust Him to provide wisdom. I don't see it as a one-way conversation #journalchat
SarahHerring233:31pm via Web
@queen_elisheba I do the same thing all the time. It's so simple.. and rewarding. #JournalChat
Retweeted by queen_elisheba
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
@tfreemanSaid Oh, I wouldn't either, Thomas. God always answers. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:31pm via oneQube TweetChat
RT @JournalChat @sdekins Mine are personal power and who I really am which are both vitally important to me. #JournalChat#journalchat
1 retweets
tfreemanSaid3:31pm via HootSuite
In our honesty with our thinking, I imagine we all are amazed at what we are thinking at times! :) #journalchat

No comments:

Post a Comment