Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, June 6, 2013

#JournalChat Live 6/6/13 Part II Topic: Your Journaling: Self Talk with special guest Juliet Platt


JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
Enjoy #Journaling to yourself, and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:14pm via HootSuite
Enjoy #Journaling to yourself, and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 6/13, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
DawnHerring4:14pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 6/13, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to @JulietPlatt for being special guest and for her post, "Dear Journal" , our #Journaling resource for today.#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:13pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to @JulietPlatt for being special guest and for her post, "Dear Journal" , our #Journaling resource for today.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
tinyurl.com/mgxocou Join us to Celebrate 2 Years of#JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling! See details.#JC2Years
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
tinyurl.com/mgxocou Join us to Celebrate 2 Years of#JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling! See details.#JC2Years
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
tinyurl.com/kayw2he #RefreshJournal can help give us a fresh perspective like talking to ourselves in our journals!#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
tinyurl.com/kayw2he #RefreshJournal can help give us a fresh perspective like talking to ourselves in our journals!#JournalChat
JournalChat4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/lMVX4 A #Journaling #Prompt can help you get started on your personal conversation! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/lMVSB A #Journaling #Prompt can help you get started on your personal conversation! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:05pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt Thanks for joining us today as our special guest on#JournalChat Live, Juliet! I appreciate your taking the time. :)
Show Conversation
sdekins4:04pm via oneQube
@oneQubeMe @sdekins #journalchat I understand. Thanks for letting me know.
JournalChat4:04pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt I love your acknowledgement of what you already had, Wisdom, knowledge & expertise as a result of your entry.#JournalChat
JulietPlatt4:04pm via TweetChat
Don't forget to try out new voices, and find new listeners to whom to address your enquiries. They hold our wisdom within.#JournalChat
oneQubeMe4:03pm via TweetDeck
@sdekins Twitter has been having some API issues today, delivering tweets very slowly to platforms. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JulietPlatt4:03pm via TweetChat
Thanks so much for the chat tonight (11pm here in the UK!) The reminder about opening an enquiry was very useful!#JournalChat
sdekins4:02pm via oneQube
#journalchat Oops, yes, I must leave also. Take care everyone. Good discussion.
JournalChat4:02pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Thanks, Madeline. Good evening to you. :)#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt Or as I've heard said, Getting Nowhere Fast!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:00pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt: @JournalChat #JournalChat Yep - I know I'm resisting big time when I'm going round in circles.
madeline404:00pm via Web
@JournalChat Thanks Dawn. With that, I really must go. More writing is waiting. xoxo everyone. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JulietPlatt4:00pm via Web
@JournalChat #JournalChat Yep - I know I'm resisting big time when I'm going round in circles.
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Exactly. Juliet's explanation really impressed me with the power of talking to ourselves! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:58pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt Now you're reminding me of Abraham-Hicks teaching on the art of allowing, rather than resisting.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:58pm via oneQube
RT @JournalChat ... When we address ourselves as a "listener" in our journal entries, more can get accomplished!#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:58pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt: @JournalChat The power of allowing!#JournalChat // INDEED!
JournalChat3:57pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 I'm glad you have benefited so directly from your connection with your son, Madeline. <3 #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
Sounds to me that when we address ourselves as a "listener" in our journal entries, more can get accomplished! #JournalChat#Journaling
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:56pm via HootSuite
Sounds to me that when we address ourselves as a "listener" in our journal entries, more can get accomplished! #JournalChat#Journaling
1 retweets
sdekins3:56pm via oneQube
@JournalChat #JournalChat Wow! That's a long journal entry and productive - time well spent.
molossus13:55pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: The amazing thing about talking to oneself in your journal is the surprising depth and wisdom that results.#JournalChat...
1 retweets
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares:" I’d written a straight 14 sides, and come up with three brand new ideas!" as a result of the "listening" entry.#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:55pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares:" I’d written a straight 14 sides, and come up with three brand new ideas!" as a result of the "listening" entry.#JournalChat
madeline403:55pm via Web
@JournalChat Thank you, Dawn. And I still write about him. He's really my muse. #journalchat
Show Conversation
molossus13:54pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: Our topic for today's chat is Your #Journaling: Self Talk as we discuss talking to ourselves in our journals!#JournalChat
molossus13:54pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: Do you think about Who You're Talking To when you write a journal entry? #JournalChat #Journaling
molossus13:54pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #journaling.
madeline403:54pm via Web
@MediaLabPete @sdekins I decided to stay right here today, typing in #journalchat all the time.
Show Conversation
sdekins3:53pm via oneQube
RT @JournalChat RT @madeline40: @JournalChat Notes I wrote to my son in my journals actually ended up in my memoir.#journalchat
1 retweets
sdekins3:53pm via oneQube
@MediaLabPete @sdekins #journalchat Thank you for the info, Peter.
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Yes, I appreciated reading that, Madeline. Your memoir was unbelievably heartfelt. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
RT @madeline40: @JournalChat Notes I wrote to my son in my journals actually ended up in my memoir. #journalchat
MediaLabPete3:52pm via Twitter for iPhone
@sdekins Twitter has been having issues affecting apps such as oneQube #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:52pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 I love that idea, Madeline. It's great to have that permission from someone you love. <3 #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:52pm via Web
@JournalChat Notes I wrote to my son in my journals actually ended up in my memoir. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Good to know, Susan. Sorry you're having trouble.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
I've written notes to folks who I've given my power to in the past; helps restore what I gave away! #JournalChat #Journaling
Retweeted by JulietPlatt
madeline403:50pm via Web
@JulietPlatt Don't know if it helped. But he's the subject of much of my writing, so that's good. Perhaps he gave me permission#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares how with the "listening" she was able to articulate what she couldn't before. It's great to have a listening ear!#JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:50pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares how with the "listening" she was able to articulate what she couldn't before. It's great to have a listening ear!#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:46pm via HootSuite
It is amazing to me how succinct and full of wisdom those answers can be; it often gets right to the point! #JournalChat#Journaling
Retweeted by caroline_gavin
sdekins3:48pm via oneQube
#journalchat I received no tweets from 5:41 to 5:46 using OneQube.
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Yes, Madeline. Nothing sent, of course. Just dealing with the issue of power at hand. Rather revealing, really.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:47pm via oneQube
#journalchat Maybe I'll try that next time.
JulietPlatt3:47pm via Web
@madeline40 #journalchat Hi Madeline good to meet you. Just picked this up. So sad. How did it help you to tune into his voice?
Show Conversation
sdekins3:47pm via oneQube
RT @DawnHerring It is amazing how succinct & full of wisdom those answers can be; it often gets right to the point!#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Where are you getting it from, Susan? I'm using hootsuite. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:47pm via Web
@JournalChat These are just notes in your journals, right?#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:46pm via HootSuite
It is amazing to me how succinct and full of wisdom those answers can be; it often gets right to the point! #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring3:46pm via HootSuite
It is amazing to me how succinct and full of wisdom those answers can be; it often gets right to the point! #JournalChat#Journaling
1 retweets
sdekins3:46pm via oneQube
#journalchat I seem to have lost the stream. Sorry - I'm not seeing any tweets. Not sure how to fix that.
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt: @sdekins #JournalChat - ooh yes Susan that can be very powerful.
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
I've written notes to folks who I've given my power to in the past; helps restore what I gave away! #JournalChat #Journaling
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:45pm via HootSuite
I've written notes to folks who I've given my power to in the past; helps restore what I gave away! #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:44pm via HootSuite
RT @sdekins: @JulietPlatt #JournalChat I've done a forgiveness exercise addressed to someone who hurt me long ago.
sdekins3:44pm via oneQube
#journalchat Juliet, I like the advice your journal gave you, too. To focus and stop drifting from one idea to another.
JournalChat3:44pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt We were just talking about staying "connected" with loved one who have passed last week on #JournalChat !
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Sounds like a profitable realization, Susan. :)#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:43pm via oneQube
RT @DawnHerring RT @JulietPlatt#journalchat I discovered that my creativity is endlessly forgiving and is simply waiting for me!
JournalChat3:42pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt So #journaling actually helps you with the asking for help by asking for help in your journal! That's revelatory.#JournalChat
2 retweetsShow Conversation
madeline403:42pm via Web
@sdekins @JulietPlatt I like that, Susan. Journaling can provide forgiveness. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JulietPlatt3:42pm via Web
@sdekins #JournalChat - ooh yes Susan that can be very powerful.
Show Conversation
madeline403:41pm via Web
@JulietPlatt I've tuned into my son who also died. I did that a lot right afterward. #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:41pm via oneQube
@JulietPlatt #JournalChat I've done a forgiveness exercise addressed to someone who hurt me long ago.
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt#journalchat I discovered that my creativity is endlessly forgiving and is simply waiting for me!
Retweeted by madeline40
JulietPlatt3:39pm via TweetChat
What other voices have you tuned into? I sometimes create a dialogue with my grandmother who has passed away.#JournalChat
sdekins3:39pm via oneQube
@JournalChat @JulietPlatt #JournalChat It's probably why I'm not consistent. Usually journalling is rewarding though
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt#journalchat I discovered that my creativity is endlessly forgiving and is simply waiting for me!
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt#journalchat I discovered that my creativity is endlessly forgiving and is simply waiting for me!
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt: When we don't ask and we stay in our "me" point of view it can get exhausting #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
RT @JulietPlatt: When we don't ask and we stay in our "me" point of view it can get exhausting #JournalChat
JulietPlatt3:38pm via Web
@JournalChat #journalchat and yet I often feel a lot of resistance around enquiring. Like I'm really bad at asking for help.
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
We can actually zone in on an issue more readily and get outside of the circle we may create with repetitiveness.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
We can actually zone in on an issue more readily and get outside of the circle we may create with repetitiveness.#JournalChat #Journaling
sdekins3:38pm via oneQube
RT @JournalChat Juliet shares her Creative Self realization: " I learned a lot about how far I can rely on my own creativity."#JournalChat
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
@JulietPlatt That may be an issue for those who try to keep a journal but give up over time. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:37pm via oneQube
RT @JulietPlatt When we don't ask and we stay in our "me" point of view it can get exhausting #JournalChat
JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares about her Creative Self realization: " [I] really learned a lot about how far I can rely on my own creativity."#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:36pm via HootSuite
Juliet shares about her Creative Self realization: " [I] really learned a lot about how far I can rely on my own creativity."#JournalChat
JulietPlatt3:36pm via Web
@sdekins #journalchat yes Susan it is really powerful. I discovered that my creativity is endlessly forgiving and is simply waiting for me!
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I loved that too, Susan. We can address whoever we are that is relevant to our issue being addressed. #JournalChat
Retweeted by madeline40
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I loved that too, Susan. We can address whoever we are that is relevant to our issue being addressed. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JulietPlatt3:35pm via TweetChat
When we don't ask and we stay in our "me" point of view it can get exhausting #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment