Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Monday, January 14, 2013

#JournalChat Links Edition (1/14/13)



DawnHerring6:27pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Week! Create the Life You Want- Start an Action Journal by Sherri Carter, MS. Join us... fb.me/2DG8QJJDd
JournalChat6:24pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOsnv #JournalChat Live is Thursday, 1/17, 5 EST/2 PST; topic: Your #Journaling: Take Action!
DawnHerring6:24pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOsmm #JournalChat Live is Thursday, 1/17, 5 EST/2 PST; topic: Your #Journaling: Take Action!
JournalChat6:22pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOs8A #JournalChat Pick of the Week!! Create the Life You Want- Start an Action Journal by Sherri Carter, MS @LiveUrIntention
DawnHerring6:22pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOs8A #JournalChat Pick of the Week!! Create the Life You Want- Start an Action Journal by Sherri Carter, MS @LiveUrIntention
molossus16:21pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/gOrAQ #JournalChat Pick of the Day (1/14) What Should I Write in My Journal by Dolly Garland...
DawnHerring6:18pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 1/14/13 for all things journaling on Twitter: What Should I Write In My Journal... fb.me/1QcSZbsym
JournalChat6:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOrAQ #JournalChat Pick of the Day (1/14) What Should I Write in My Journal by Dolly Garland @kaizenjournal #Journaling
DawnHerring6:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOry4 #JournalChat Pick of the Day (1/14) What Should I Write in My Journal by Dolly Garland @kaizenjournal #Journaling
JournalChat6:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOr86 Runner UP!! Writing a Journal in Longhand by Rebecca Schiller #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring6:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOr85 Runner UP!! Writing a Journal in Longhand by Rebecca Schiller #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat6:00pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOqGj A Telechat with Roger Housden Writing Undefended: Finding Your Truths with Ruth Folit @life_journal #JournalChat
JournalChat5:15pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOnJ9 My post: A Rewind of 2012: My Life Dimensions #writechat #Journaling #JournalChat#art
DawnHerring5:15pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/gOnG6 My post: A Rewind of 2012: My Life Dimensions #writechat #Journaling #JournalChat#art
JournalChat4:22pm via HootSuite
RT @LifeWriterCoach#Journaling takes us deeper into who we are, who we have the capacity of becoming. #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment