Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#JournalChat Links Edition (7/9/12)


areyouwithcazJul 09, 3:21pm via web
@paulaonysko I did something similar. I decided to add to my gratitude journal reasons why I am grateful for me. #JournalChat
DawnHerringJul 09, 2:31pm via HootSuite
@RemRunner It's my pleasure, Julie; I really enjoyed it and wanted to share. #JournalChat
JournalChatJul 09, 12:29pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7lwF #JournalChat Live is Thursday, 7/12, 5 EST/2 PST; Topic: Your #Journaling: Powerful Purpose
DawnHerringJul 09, 12:29pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7lqO #JournalChat Live is Thursday, 7/12, 5 EST/2 PST; Topic: Your #Journaling: Powerful Purpose
RemRunnerJul 09, 12:28pm via HootSuite
RT @DawnHerringow.ly/c7iLw #JournalChatPick of the Day (7/9) I Create; Therefore I Am by Julie Flygare @RemRunner #Journaling #artjournaling
JournalChatJul 09, 12:07pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7iXz #JournalChat Pick of the Day (7/9) I Create; Therefore I Am by Julie Flygare @RemRunner #Journaling #artjournaling
DawnHerringJul 09, 12:07pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7iLw #JournalChat Pick of the Day (7/9) I Create; Therefore I Am by Julie Flygare @RemRunner #Journaling #artjournaling
JournalChatJul 09, 11:53am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7hjg Runner UP! #JOURNALING:A personal essay on the benefits of journal writing by Catina Noble @themindfulword #JournalChat
DawnHerringJul 09, 11:53am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7hb8 Runner UP! #JOURNALING:A personal essay on the benefits of journal writing by Catina Noble @themindfulword #JournalChat
JournalChatJul 09, 11:51am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7h8P Ask the Readers: What’s Your Favourite #Book? by Dolly Garland @kaizenjournal#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringJul 09, 11:51am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7h4Q Ask the Readers: What’s Your Favourite #Book? by Dolly Garland @kaizenjournal#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatJul 09, 11:40am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7fNv Progress! New issue of#RefreshJournal comes out tomorrow; are you signed up yet? #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringJul 09, 11:40am via HootSuite
ow.ly/c7fGD Progress! New issue of#RefreshJournal comes out tomorrow; are you signed up yet? #Journaling #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment