Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, September 19, 2013

#JournalChat Live 9/19/13 Part II Topic: Your Journaling: Journal Jottings


JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling jottings, and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat

JournalChat4:12pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this session of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 9/26, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen Oh my, Faith; what a fabulous rendering of the#Journaling life! I love it. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:05pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks goes to Mike Swickey @mikesnotebook for his post, 21 Ways I Use My Notebook, our #Journaling resource.#JournalChat

JournalChat4:03pm via HootSuite
RT @pentoZen: I admit too many interests not to write them down. Poetry, travel, fitness...alas, I also have the gift of gab!#journalchat
pentoZen4:03pm via Web
We can find peace in our current situation, tighten focus, clear the "mud," set priorities, even "let go" on pages of journals.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:03pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/p2hiz Here's the link to my interview on Nathan Ohren's#JournalTalk podcast; I talk about my jottings! #JournalChat

JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen With all of that great content in your journal, Faith, you've got plenty to chat about! :) I know I do. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/p2h7V #RefreshJournal is full of "Refreshment" related jottings to enjoy and give you a fresh perspective. :)#JournalChat

pentoZen4:00pm via Web
@JournalChat I admit too many interests not to write them down. Poetry, travel, fitness...alas, I also have the gift of gab!#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:00pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/p2h2C We usually have plenty to jot down in preparation for change ahead. #JournalChat #Journaling

JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/p2gXY #Journaling #Prompts can certainly get us jotting in our journals! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:59pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/p2gWb #Journaling #Prompts can certainly get us jotting in our journals! #JournalChat
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen Your #Journaling truly reflects what matters to you; I think that's awesome. :) #JournalChat
Retweeted by pentoZen
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
We can all find things to jot in our journals that can truly reflect who we are, what matters to us and what we want in life.#JournalChat

sdekins3:56pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @pentoZen Your #Journaling truly reflects what matters to you; I think that's awesome. :) #JournalChat#journalchat
sdekins3:56pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
Thank you much! Got to go - I'm in high demand now that dinner time is approaching. lol #journalchat
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen Your #Journaling truly reflects what matters to you; I think that's awesome. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
RT @pentoZen:I also collect quotes but those are in a file all their own started 20 years ago with a notebook. #JournalChat.
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen You could really get an interesting view of how the quotes have changed over time.. or not, in reflecting who you are#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:54pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @sdekins It's what I consider a lifestyle, Susan. #Journaling is a custom job, jotting and all!#JournalChat #journalchat
pentoZen3:53pm via Web
@JournalChat I must say I LOVE my book of Remember These suggestions. Especially at the holidays. Gifts & dining out so handy. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I have been getting more succinct with my entries; less fluff, just the important stuff. More time for painting!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
@sdekins It's what I consider a lifestyle, Susan. #Journaling is a custom job, jotting and all! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
pentoZen3:52pm via Web
@JournalChat Yes to lyrics! I also collect quotes but those are in a file all their own started 20 years ago with a notebook.#JournalChat.
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen I don't think I know how many I have around; I do the same thing. ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
pentoZen3:50pm via Web
Oops I typo'd @mikesnotebook in a tweet and he received no credit for his wonderful list which I will go find and RT.#JournalChat
sdekins3:50pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@pentoZen @mikesnotebook Great idea about restarurant ideas. I do the gift ideas too. #journalchat
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen I keep a small journal for tracking book titles, quotes and other info. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
pentoZen3:49pm via Web
I like to keep a few different notebooks in different places for different reasons. Always a separate one for work projects.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:49pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen Oooh, I love your ideas with gifts and restaurants. Music too; I love jotting lyrics. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
@pentoZen Welcome to #JournalChat Live, Faith; great to see you. :)
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
RT @sdekins: I jot down the pros and cons too. #journalchat // That's another good one, Susan. Can really get a fresh perspective!
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
RT @sdekins: I turn to my notebook/journal when I have a decision to make. Writing it out helps. #journalchat
Retweeted by pentoZen
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Exactly! I just tell myself, read it now or not at all; saves ink! ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
pentoZen3:46pm via Web
My "Giant Notebook" is much the same as @mikesnotbook lists. I have a mini separate for music, books, gift ideas, restaurants #JournalChat
sdekins3:46pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @sdekins . . .Decision making. I go from jotting to deep sea deciding; variables, approaches, etc.#JournalChat #journalchat
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
RT @sdekins: I turn to my notebook/journal when I have a decision to make. Writing it out helps. #journalchat
1 retweets
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Ah yes, decision making, Susan. I go from jotting to deep sea deciding; variables, approaches, etc. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:44pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat That's true - that's why I have a problem with paper clutter! :) #journalchat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I found if I don't read it online, I won't read it later; too many other things to read..;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:43pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat Mike likes to record his research by hand rather than on his computer; I do the same. #JournalChat#Journaling #journalchat
jtebbsyoung3:43pm via Web
#journalchat A conference you might be interested in:tlanetwork.org/conference/pow… October 11-13
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
I find it interesting how Mike likes to record his research by hand rather than on his computer; I do the same. #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring3:43pm via HootSuite
I find it interesting how Mike likes to record his research by hand rather than on his computer; I do the same. #JournalChat#Journaling
sdekins3:42pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
I turn to my notebook/journal when I have a decision to make. Writing it out helps. #journalchat
JournalChat3:41pm via HootSuite
Folks just joining us: Use #JournalChat in your tweet to share what you Jot in your Journal to reflect your life dimensions.#Journaling

sdekins3:41pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@DawnHerring Yes, I am always printing out articles on self-care - to read "later". #journalchat
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
I am always interested in articles, posts, quotes that are self-care or refreshment related; they often resonate. #JournalChat#Journaling

sdekins3:40pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @DawnHerring The thing about jotting stuff down is you can never know where it will lead #JournalChat #Journaling#journalchat
JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
Ah, Mike @mikesnotebook hits on research--right up my "refreshment" alley nowadays. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:39pm via HootSuite
Ah, Mike @mikesnotebook hits on research--right up my "refreshment" alley nowadays. #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I smiled as I typed it. ;) I try to remember but out of sight, out of mind. ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
The thing about jotting stuff down is you can never know where it will lead-a brilliant thought, idea, life changer #JournalChat#Journaling

JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
I love Mike's @mikesnotebook business ideas! Oh yes, I jot those down at all kinds of times, whether #writing or #artrelated. #JournalChat
sdekins3:36pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat Got a chuckle out of that - writing it down then leaving the list at home. I get absent-minded sometimes#journalchat
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
Sometimes I write a shopping list and then leave it home (yes, I do); but I often remember most of what's on it! #Journaling#JournalChat

sdekins3:34pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
RT @JournalChat @sdekins I've heard it said when you write it down, you remember, even if you don't see it later. #JournalChat#journalchat
JournalChat3:34pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I've heard it said when you write or Jot it down, you remember it, even if you don't see it later. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:33pm via HootSuite
Mike @mikesnotebook also lists items to buy at the store; I do mention my desired purchases when they're meaningful#JournalChat #Journaling

sdekins3:31pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
@JournalChat You're right. I take notes even when I don't need the info later - it keeps me awake. Must be how I learn.#journalchat
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
Mike @mikesnotebook is definitely organized with his magazines, recording when they expire. In the know! ;)#JournalChat #Journaling

sdekins3:30pm via TweetChat powered by oneQube
Yes, I see the value in having it written down for posterity like Mike does. #journalchat

No comments:

Post a Comment