Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#JournalChat Links Edition (9/11/13)


DawnHerring3:06pm via Facebook
Don't forget tomorrow is #JournalChat Live for all things#journaling on Twitter. Join us at 5 EST/2 PST to share...fb.me/WND1eAgm
JournalChat3:04pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMUsl Tomorrow is #JournalChat Live, 5 EST/2 PST; our topic is Your #Journaling: From Dark to Determined! Join us!
DawnHerring3:04pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMUoE Tomorrow is #JournalChat Live, 5 EST/2 PST; our topic is Your #Journaling: From Dark to Determined! Join us!
DawnHerring2:55pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 9/11/13 for all things journaling on Twitter: 21 Ways I Use My Notebook by Mike...fb.me/2NZ4DUa7X
JournalChat2:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMTfk #JournalChat Pick of the Day (9/11) 21 Ways I Use My Notebook by Mike Swickey @mikesnotebook #Journaling
DawnHerring2:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMTa7 #JournalChat Pick of the Day (9/11) 21 Ways I Use My Notebook by Mike Swickey @mikesnotebook #Journaling
JournalChat2:46pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMSmt Remembering the lock ‘n key diary by Julie The Brave Writer Blog #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat2:44pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMSer Blog Hop: Mixed-Media with Guest Artist Pam Carriker’s New Stamp Designs #artjournaling #JournalChat@Stampington
JournalChat2:37pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMRvB Learn more about my life behind the scenes in my interview w/ Nathan Ohren @Write4LifeCoach #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring2:37pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/oMRnj Learn more about my life behind the scenes in my interview w/ Nathan Ohren @Write4LifeCoach #JournalChat#Journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment