Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Part I #JournalChat Live Facebook Group Discussion with Special Guest, Jill Winski. Topic: Your Journaling: The Meaning of Words


Welcome to today's Part I of our ‪#‎JournalChat‬ Live Double Feature Event with Special Guest, Jill Winski! Today is our Facebook Group Event and we will also have a Twitter chat on Sunday with Jill at 3 CST if you would also like to join us there.
So, This event's topic is Your ‪#‎Journaling‬: The Meaning of Words as we discuss using our journals to list words and discover what they tell us about Who We Are and Honor our Preferences at the same time.
Here is Jill's post, Knowing Yourself: What Words Inspire You? which is our journaling resource for this event.
1
Here's a super-simple journaling exercise that can be a quick way of reconnecting with ourselves. It's also truly helpful for those times when we're feeling really UNcreative. I once did this with ...
JILLWINSKI.COM
LikeLike ·  · 
I have personally done the journaing exercise Jill provides in her post of listing words you love and hate. I even share what this revealed to me in a blog post as well.
I recommend this exercise, have done it several times and plan to use it again since it's so revealing and enlightening.
2
Thanks for stopping by Refresh with Dawn Herring. I hope you enjoy browsing through the postings and get to know me a bit better. I'm Dawn Herring, host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition for all things...
JOURNALWRITER.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY DAWN HERRING
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment