Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Friday, February 14, 2014

#JournalChat Links Edition for 2/13/14


Bakari45Feb 12, 7:04pm via Day One
10 Things I Appreciate About Journaling #JournalChat
dayone.me/5yzvR
Retweeted by thibaudd and 2 others
Bakari45Feb 12, 7:04pm via Day One
10 Things I Appreciate About Journaling #JournalChat
dayone.me/5yzvR
Retweeted by ap428 and 2 others
Bakari45Feb 12, 7:04pm via Day One
10 Things I Appreciate About Journaling #JournalChat
dayone.me/5yzvR
Retweeted by dayoneapp and 2 others
Bakari45Feb 13, 12:55pm via Tweetbot for iOS
@JournalChat, thanks. I was also trying out the new Publish feature (I'm a tester) for Day One app. @dayoneapp#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChatFeb 13, 12:29pm via HootSuite
@Bakari45 I really like your list, Bakari. Thanks for sharing!#JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerringFeb 13, 12:26pm via HootSuite
@noexcuses4ME Great to hear from you, Janet; you're welcome to join us for our next #JournalChat Live, 3/2, 4 EST/1 PST. :)
Show Conversation
DawnHerringFeb 13, 12:24pm via HootSuite
@fromLoransHeart My pleasure, Loran! You're welcome to join us for #JournalChat Live on Sunday, 3/2, 4 EST/1 PST. :)
Show Conversation
JournalChatFeb 13, 12:17pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/tBjrh How Fergie Realized Her True Potential - Oprah's Next Chapter - Oprah Winfrey Network #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 13, 12:11pm via HootSuite
RT @WarmMilkJournal: Mid-Week Blessings: May you have too many to count! bit.ly/1kD2LDc #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment