Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, May 2, 2013

#JournalChat Live 5/2/13 Part I Topic: Your Journaling: Business Basics with Caroline Gavin as Special Guest



JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
It can often be those challenging #business issues that can throw us off our center; #Journaling helps us get back to it! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:39pm via HootSuite
It can often be those challenging #business issues that can throw us off our center; #Journaling helps us get back to it! #JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:39pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Those notes serve as "fodder" for my journaling in the a.m. When I am inspired and clear, I make better decisions. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:38pm via TweetChat
@caroline_gavin So do you brainstorm with others as well? #journalchat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:38pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Often, however, I can postpone at least until the next morning. I take note of the challenge in my journal. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
I think one of the biggest #business issues is Trusting Ourselves, paying attention to what we already know deep inside. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
I think one of the biggest #business issues is Trusting Ourselves, paying attention to what we already know deep inside. #JournalChat
madeline403:37pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat: @caroline_gavin Thats a great way to put it, Caroline! Why didnt I listen and then follow through on what I KNEW? #journalchat
caroline_gavin3:37pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Another great question! If I MUST sort it out right away, I will journal right away about the situation. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin That's a great way to put it, Caroline! Why didn't I listen and then follow through on what I KNEW? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:36pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Exactly! There are so many "good ideas" beckoning us. We have to choose the BEST.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin What #journaling strategy do you use when faced with a challenge you need to make a decision on? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:35pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Absolutely! Whenever I ignore my intuition...I am reminded why I should never ignore my intuition! :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:35pm via Twitterfall
@madeline40 Great question! I ask: what has the most income / impact and what is most aligned with my heart and my mission? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:34pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: the time / money to create or implement and also what inspires most. What is most aligned with my mission? #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:34pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: the time / money to create or implement and also what inspires most. What is most aligned with my mission? #JournalChat
JournalChat3:34pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Inspiration and mission...Sounds like a #business vision in the making! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:33pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat ...the time / money to create or implement and also what inspires most. What is most aligned with my mission? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:33pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Will our expended energy match the income we hope to derive from our activity?#JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:32pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat It's often based on that one question: what will have the most income / most impact? I take into account... #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:32pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Impact...I like that idea. How will it do the MOST for our #business#JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:32pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: @madeline40 I must say I often let my intuition guide my decisions; it has to feel right before I say yes. #journalchat
caroline_gavin3:31pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat That's perfectly expressed! What is the MOST important thing I can do today for success? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 I must say I often let my intuition guide my decisions; it has to feel right before I say yes.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:31pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Exactly! Powerful question for#Business: what will have the most impact and / or create the most income? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:30pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat @caroline_gavin: Sounds like a great way to do it. How do you filter the ideas? How do you get feedback? #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:30pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin How do you figure out which is BEST as you journal; do you have any specific criteria? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:29pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: ...and then I am able to choose which is best! #Journaling allows me to prioritize activities. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:29pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Prioritize..yes. What is the Most Important thing I can do today to create success for my #business#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:28pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: ...in making the space EVERY day to brainstorm, I find that ideas flow for marketing and products. #JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:28pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat I can also brainstorm ideas for products and, much like the ideas for marketing, prioritize which is best. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:28pm via TweetChat
RT @caroline_gavin: @JournalChat ...and then I am able to choose which is best! #Journaling allows me to prioritize activities. #journalchat
JournalChat3:28pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Goal setting is essential to move forward in #business and #Journaling is a great way to express what we want. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:27pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat ...and then I am able to choose which is best! #Journaling allows me to prioritize activities.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:27pm via HootSuite
RT @madeline40: @JournalChat I like to set goals for myself. My #journals are my place to do that.#journalchat
JournalChat3:27pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Sometimes a great idea might go unnoticed if we don't give it space to see if it's worth follow through. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:27pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat ...in making the space EVERY day to brainstorm, I find that ideas flow for marketing and products. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:26pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: Rather than our ideas floating around in our heads, we express them and then#organize them on paper. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:26pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: Rather than our ideas floating around in our heads, we express them and then#organize them on paper. #JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:26pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Great question! Oftentimes I have so many ideas about how to market my business; they can become a blur! But... #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:26pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat I like to set goals for myself. My#journals are my place to do that. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:26pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin It helps us unload the stress from everyday #business and helps give us a fresh perspective. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:25pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Yes! Rather than our ideas floating around in our heads, we express them and then#organize them on paper. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:25pm via HootSuite
It's important to how a powerful and purposeful vision for our #business and #Work lives;#Journaling helps us get there. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:25pm via HootSuite
It's important to how a powerful and purposeful vision for our #business and #Work lives;#Journaling helps us get there. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:24pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Yes, it does. It's a great track record for our #business journey. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:24pm via Twitterfall
@DawnHerring So very true! Any business owner can relate to overwhelm. #Journaling allows a clearing of the mind and the heart. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:24pm via TweetChat
RT @caroline_gavin: Exactly! Its so fun to review where weve been and how far weve come...and to envision where we are going! #journalchat
JournalChat3:24pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin , you mention brainstorming about#marketing and #product ideas; how does that work for you specifically? #journalChat
caroline_gavin3:23pm via Twitterfall
@madeline40 Exactly! It's so fun to review where we've been and how far we've come...and to envision where we are going! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:22pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin When we start from a powerful place in our personal and #Business lives, we can start off on the right foot. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:22pm via TweetChat
@DawnHerring I think it adds to our getting our work done afterward as well. #journalchat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:22pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Perfectly expressed! #Journaling for my #Business provides that space to get grounded and creative! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:21pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin #Business #journaling helps us slow down the process so we don't feel overwhelmed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerring3:21pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin #Business #journaling helps us slow down the process so we don't feel overwhelmed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:21pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: @JournalChat And celebration allows us to ENJOY the journey rather than just travel it task by task by task #JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:21pm via Twitterfall
@madeline40 Awesome! I agree wholeheartedly! A MUCH better way to start the day. It's amazing how powerful #journaling is! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:20pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Oh, definitely, Madeline. That's our "me" time and "business" time before we get online.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:20pm via TweetChat
@caroline_gavin Great concept. Plus it puts them all in one place, so we can go back to them.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:19pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Yes, that Thinking Time for#Business is essential to stay steady, grounded and creative! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:19pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat And celebration allows us to ENJOY the journey rather than just travel it task by task by task. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:19pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Yes! So often we forget our progress and our successes. Journals allow us to see them in black and white. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:19pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: I find I am most inspired and most creative in the morning. A perfect time to brainstorm, etc. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:18pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin That's exactly right, Caroline; who doesn't a celebration, and why not focus that great energy to ourselves! :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:18pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat This morning I decided to #journal as soon as I sat down at my computer. Much better than internet first. #journalchat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:18pm via Twitterfall
@DawnHerring Exactly! We may not have time in the midst of a work day; a.m. journaling gives time and space to actually THINK! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:18pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin We don't want to forget to celebrate our successes, no matter how small. Feel good about what you do! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:17pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Absolutely! I find I am most inspired and most creative in the morning. A perfect time to brainstorm, etc. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:17pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin We can give more focused energy to challenging #Business issues that arise in that a.m. #Journaling time. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerring3:17pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin We can give more focused energy to challenging #Business issues that arise in that a.m. #Journaling time. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:16pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Inspiring to see the progress marked out in our journals! We can celebrate victories otherwise overlooked. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:16pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Morning time is a great time to start#journaling, with a clear head and centered heart.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:15pm via Twitterfall
@madeline40 Wonderful! Journaling is a great way to focus on what needs to be accomplished - and what has been accomplished! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:14pm via HootSuite
RT @madeline40: @DawnHerring @caroline_gavin I use it to focus on my to dos and accomplishments every day. #journalchat
JournalChat3:14pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 All important; and it feels good when you get it done and can celebrate what you DID do in your journal. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:14pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat When challenges arise in my business, I make note of them; I then journal in the morning when I feel inspired. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:13pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: when we journal with consistency, intention and purpose, we reap rewards in life and business. #journalchat
JournalChat3:13pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 Welcome back to #JournalChat Live, Madeline! Great to see you. :)
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:13pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: when we journal with consistency, intention and purpose, we reap rewards in life and business. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:13pm via HootSuite
RT @caroline_gavin: when we journal with consistency, intention and purpose, we reap rewards in life and business. #JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:13pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Yes, it gives pure focus. So often in the work day we are busy with activities. Journaling gives a sacred space. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:13pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Yes, consistency is Key when#journaling for #business; helps keep our minds and direction honed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerring3:12pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Yes, consistency is Key when#journaling for #business; helps keep our minds and direction honed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:12pm via TweetChat
@DawnHerring @caroline_gavin I use it to focus on my to dos and accomplishments every day.#journalchat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:11pm via Twitterfall
@madeline40 Grateful meet you and to have you here! #JournalChat :)
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:11pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin I can see and experience so much potential in the #journaling process for our work lives. It helps create focus #JournalChat
Show Conversation
DawnHerring3:11pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin I can see and experience so much potential in the #journaling process for our work lives. It helps create focus #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:11pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Exactly! I agree: when we journal with consistency, intention and purpose, we reap rewards in life and business. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
caroline_gavin3:10pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat It's a simple idea - to journal for business - and yet so powerful when applied consistently. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:10pm via TweetChat
Hi, @DawnHerring and @caroline_gavin. Glad to be here with you today. Looking forward to the business approach. #journalchat
JournalChat3:10pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin It is a treasure, I wholly agree, especially when we use it to enhance our lives, initiating positive change. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:09pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat I use journaling to brainstorm business ideas, create visions, track successes, sort through challenges, etc. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:08pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin It's my pleasure, Caroline; I saw the quality and specific handling of typical business issues addressed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:08pm via Twitterfall
@JournalChat Thank you so much, Dawn! Yes, journaling is a great tool for life AND business.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:08pm via HootSuite
Our lives are mulit-faceted, w many elements to make it interesting; Caroline shows this in her#Business #journaling approach. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:08pm via HootSuite
Our lives are mulit-faceted, w many elements to make it interesting; Caroline shows this in her#Business #journaling approach. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:07pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin Caroline, I love your multi-dimensional approach to #journaling your business.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
caroline_gavin3:06pm via Twitterfall
@DawnHerring Honored to have my post featured in the #JournalChat! I have found #Journaling to be a treasure.
JournalChat3:06pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today is Your #Journaling#BusinessBasics as we touch on using our journals to enhance our work life. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:06pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today is Your #Journaling#BusinessBasics as we touch on using our journals to enhance our work life. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:05pm via HootSuite
@caroline_gavin #Journaling is a serious passion of mine; I appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much for joining us today. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:05pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kEIRT Our #journaling resource is by our special guest, Caroline Gavin, on #Business#Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:05pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kEIIG Our #journaling resource is by our special guest, Caroline Gavin, on #Business#Journaling#JournalChat
caroline_gavin3:03pm via Twitterfall
Thank you, @DawnHerring! I love your enthusiasm for #journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:03pm via HootSuite
Authentic Refreshment is Your Golden Key. I am offering private Refresh Sessions starting 5/9/13.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:03pm via HootSuite
Authentic Refreshment is Your Golden Key. I am offering private Refresh Sessions starting 5/9/13.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:02pm via HootSuite
I have one special announcement that may just refresh you in a very specific way! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:02pm via HootSuite
I have one special announcement that may just refresh you in a very specific way! #JournalChat
JournalChat3:01pm via HootSuite
I recommend tweetchat.com to follow along and contribute to our discussion. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:01pm via HootSuite
I recommend tweetchat.com to follow along and contribute to our discussion. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:01pm via HootSuite
@RefreshwithDawn is my alternate account when my @JournalChat tweets hit the limit. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:01pm via HootSuite
@RefreshwithDawn is my alternate account when my @JournalChat tweets hit the limit. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years; #Journaling is my passion!#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years; #Journaling is my passion!#JournalChat
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #journaling.
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment