Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, April 18, 2013

#JournalChat Live Part II 4/18/13 Topic: Your Journaling: The Voice of Knowing (featuring post by Joseph Bernard, Ph. D.)



JournalChat4:33pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling from your Voice of Knowing and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:33pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling from your Voice of Knowing and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:32pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 4/25, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
DawnHerring4:32pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, 4/25, 5 EST/2 PST; #Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalChat4:31pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to Joseph Bernard @explorelife for his post, our #Journaling resource for today's#JournalChat Live.
DawnHerring4:31pm via HootSuite
Special Thanks to Joseph Bernard @explorelife for his post, our #Journaling resource for today's#JournalChat Live.
JournalChat4:29pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOJK To learn more about me, your host, check out Dawn's Dimensions. :) #JournalChat#Journaling #Art
DawnHerring4:29pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOHa To learn more about me, your host, check out Dawn's Dimensions. :) #JournalChat#Journaling #Art
JournalChat4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOG7 For information about #JournalChat Live and Links Edition for all things #journaling.
DawnHerring4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcODK For information about #JournalChatLive and Links Edition for all things #journaling.
JournalChat4:27pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach I do get energized; but sleep is sweet. ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:27pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOtO #RefreshJournal can help activate a fresh perspective, enhancing our Voice of Knowing.#JournalChat #journaling
DawnHerring4:27pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOqo #RefreshJournal can help activate a fresh perspective, enhancing our Voice of Knowing.#JournalChat #journaling
Write4LifeCoach4:26pm via Web
#JournalChat -Dawn, this was an invigorating hour for me. Do you ever get so energized after an episode of this Chat, that you can't sleep?
JournalChat4:26pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOoc When we access our Voice of Knowing, we can find true Delight in our discoveries.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:26pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOkS When we access our Voice of Knowing, we can find true Delight in our discoveries.#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat4:25pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach Yes, he is; and I'm glad I found him too. :) It's my pleasure to share good#Journaling information from folks #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:24pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOfd A #journaling #Prompt can sometimes activate our Voice of Knowing is ways new to us.#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:24pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/kcOda A #journaling #Prompt can sometimes activate our Voice of Knowing is ways new to us.#JournalChat
Write4LifeCoach4:22pm via Web
Dawn, thanks for finding this excellent article and sharing with us all! Truly, Joseph is someone who knows his Knowing Voice! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:22pm via HootSuite
Joseph shares many more tips in his post on how#journaling activates his awareness and benefits him in many dimensions. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:22pm via HootSuite
Joseph shares many more tips in his post on how#journaling activates his awareness and benefits him in many dimensions. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:20pm via HootSuite
The Voice of Knowing in #journaling can make all the difference in how we view and understand ourselves and the world. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:20pm via HootSuite
The Voice of Knowing in #journaling can make all the difference in how we view and understand ourselves and the world. #JournalChat
Write4LifeCoach4:19pm via Web
I figure scanning one or two journals at a time is manageable. They will appreciate the effort one day.#JournalChat @easyjournaling
JournalChat4:19pm via HootSuite
I love Joseph's approach of appreciation; understanding that our Gift of The Voice of Knowing is something to be grateful for. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:19pm via HootSuite
I love Joseph's approach of appreciation; understanding that our Gift of The Voice of Knowing is something to be grateful for. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:18pm via HootSuite
@sdekins It will become more natural over time, especially when you're paying attention.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:16pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat Yes. And I guess you're right, if I'm really coming from a place of knowing, it'll be easier.#journalchat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach4:16pm via Web
@sdekins Bye Susan. Nice to meet you. We'd love to hear from you after those 30 days! :-) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:16pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach Yes, I totally relate with two daughters and a grandboy. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:15pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Isn't it that way for all of us, right, Susan? Do means change, especially if we are not working from authenticity. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach4:15pm via Web
RT @DawnHerring The interesting thing about#journaling is we have access to our higher Knowing Voice all the time. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:14pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: There is no space for pretense when #journaling from our Voice of Knowing.#journalchat
sdekins4:14pm via TweetChat
Thank you much. I've much enjoyed. Talk to you soon. #journalchat
JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I believe it can too, Susan. I know it has for me. :) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
There is no space for pretense when #journalingfrom our Voice of Knowing. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:14pm via HootSuite
There is no space for pretense when #journalingfrom our Voice of Knowing. #JournalChat
sdekins4:14pm via TweetChat
Guess I'd better leave too. Hubby keeps talking about dinner! :) #journalchat
Write4LifeCoach4:13pm via Web
Seems daunting to me too, Dawn. Only the thought of my great-grand nephews & nieces reading them someday motivates me. #JournalChat
sdekins4:13pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: The interesting thing about#journaling is we have access to our higher Knowing Voice all the time. #journalchat
JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
Joseph doesn't fall for the Ego since his Wiser Self sees through the falseness. That's effective#Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:13pm via HootSuite
Joseph doesn't fall for the Ego since his Wiser Self sees through the falseness. That's effective#Journaling#JournalChat
sdekins4:13pm via TweetChat
@DawnHerring regarding "so we can listen, learn, and do" sometimes the tough part for me is the "doing". #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:12pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat That's comforting and could make a real difference in my life. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
We just have to give it space to flow so we can listen, learn and do! #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
We just have to give it space to flow so we can listen, learn and do! #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
The interesting thing about #journaling is we have access to our higher Knowing Voice all the time.#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
The interesting thing about #journaling is we have access to our higher Knowing Voice all the time.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:10pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach ow.ly/kcMLz Here's the link to Joseph's post; it is FULL of KNOWING Gems.#Journaling #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:09pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: When you ask the questions, the answers come. I believe its a matter of trusting--with our intuition. #journalchat
1 retweets
JournalChat4:09pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach That would be some job, Nathan. I have over 50 journals and counting. ;) #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach4:09pm via Web
WOW, Dawn, I love this concept. And so true! The inner critic is devilishly playful. Can you site the Joseph source again? #Journalchat
sdekins4:08pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: @sdekins ...When it comes to my journals, I would never view them as clutter. They are gems. #journalchat
JournalChat4:08pm via HootSuite
@sdekins When you ask the questions, the answers come. I believe it's a matter of trusting--with our intuition. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:08pm via HootSuite
Once you've hit on a Knowing #journaling vibe, you begin to recognize the ego related ideas and can instead, focus Knowingly. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:08pm via HootSuite
Once you've hit on a Knowing #journaling vibe, you begin to recognize the ego related ideas and can instead, focus Knowingly. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
Joseph shares the ego issue: "My ego-mind’s games are often pointed out even as they try to trick me." #JournalChat #journaling
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
Write4LifeCoach4:07pm via Web
RT @JournalChat Journals aren't clutter, they're gems! #JournalChat - very true. By digitizing, @easyjournaling means scanning to preserve.
Show Conversation
sdekins4:07pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat You're right, Dawn. I keep looking for answers elsewhere lately & yet I know I'M the one with the answers for me. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
Joseph shares the ego issue: "My ego-mind’s games are often pointed out even as they try to trick me." #JournalChat #journaling
1 retweets
DawnHerring4:07pm via HootSuite
Joseph shares the ego issue: "My ego-mind’s games are often pointed out even as they try to trick me." #JournalChat #journaling
sdekins4:06pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat It's also fun to look back and see where I "was at" back then. Has helped with blog posts, too. #journalchat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach4:06pm via Web
@CydM @JournalChat BEST TIME TO JOURNAL IS WHEN YOU'RE THINKING OF IT! :) #journalchat Go get 'em Cyd.
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:06pm via HootSuite
@sdekins And once you have felt that Knowing vibe when you journal, you want to recapture it.#journaling #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins4:05pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat Yes, I agree about keeping journals. I love to read & write so paper is what I keep.#journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:05pm via HootSuite
@CydM Thanks so much, Cyd, for your contribution. :)) Glad you enjoyed. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:04pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Decluttering is helpful but when it comes to my journals, I would never view them as clutter. They are gems. #JournalChat
2 retweetsShow Conversation
sdekins4:04pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat That's encouraging. I've felt that too about the knowing. #journalchat
Show Conversation
CydM4:04pm via Web
@JournalChat I've got to run 2 People to feed and itching to journal :-) Thank you so much, very enjoyable & inspiring #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:04pm via HootSuite
From my experience, when I journal and it feels authentic, I Know. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:04pm via HootSuite
From my experience, when I journal and it feels authentic, I Know. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat4:03pm via HootSuite
When we journal from our Voice of Knowing, Joseph shares, it has a peaceful and truthful vibe to it. We just KNOW. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:03pm via HootSuite
When we journal from our Voice of Knowing, Joseph shares, it has a peaceful and truthful vibe to it. We just KNOW. #JournalChat #Journaling
sdekins4:02pm via TweetChat
Take care Michael. Yes, Dawn, it's such a dilemma about what to let go of & what to keep. #journalchat
JournalChat4:02pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I'm delighted to hear that #JournalChatLive has helped motivate you, Susan. Power to ya! :)
Show Conversation
sdekins4:01pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat Thanks, Dawn. These two chats on the topic have me motivated. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach Oh, I have stacks of journals handwritten. I wouldn't digitize them. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
OutOTWhirlwind4:01pm via Web
#JournalChat Inspired journal chat. Thanks all, chat next week.
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Well, Susan, your desire to journal is noble, brave. And now is wonderful to start.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:59pm via TweetChat
RT @JournalChat: When I journal & I know Ive hit on an important element, I pay attention and implement what Ive learned. #journalchat
Write4LifeCoach3:58pm via Web
@DawnHerring @sdekins Our friend Sam @easyjournaling will be sharing ways we can digitalize & store old journals -less clutter!#JournalChat
KathyPooler3:58pm via TweetDeck
@madeline40 Bye Madeline! @JournalChat I have to leave too. Thnaks for a great #journalchat everyone. Have a lovely week.
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:58pm via HootSuite
When I journal and I know I've hit on an important element, I try to really pay attention and implement what I've learned. #JournalChat
1 retweets
DawnHerring3:58pm via HootSuite
When I journal and I know I've hit on an important element, I try to really pay attention and implement what I've learned. #JournalChat
1 retweets
sdekins3:58pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat That's why you're the professional and I'm the newbie! Don't know why I've not developed the daily habit. :) #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:57pm via HootSuite
I love Joseph's point: " I have come to understand that clear guidance, when repeated, needs to be paid attention to." #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:57pm via HootSuite
I love Joseph's point: " I have come to understand that clear guidance, when repeated, needs to be paid attention to." #JournalChat
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I would need trunks for all of mine; I'm actually looking for small decorative ones to store them in. #JournalChat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat3:56pm via HootSuite
@sdekins I would need trunks for all of mine; I'm actually looking for small decorative ones to store them in. #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
Write4LifeCoach3:56pm via Web
@madeline40 Bye Madeline! Blessings to you for the week! Good to interact again. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:56pm via TweetDeck
RT @CydM: @Renaissance_Art Love those journals. This is one of my favorite books on making books, great for journaling #journalchat
sdekins3:55pm via TweetChat
@Write4LifeCoach I agree, I've never thrown out a journal yet. Got several in drawers. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach I would feel the same way, Nathan. A Sentimental Limb. Interesting choice of description. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
CydM3:54pm via Web
@Renaissance_Art Love those journals. This is one of my favorite books on making books, great for journaling #journalchat
Show Conversation
madeline403:54pm via TweetChat
Time for me to leave. Hope to chat back here next week. #journalchat
JournalChat3:54pm via HootSuite
@madeline40 I do think when I journal and then there are times when I just write stream of consciousness. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach3:54pm via Web
@CydM Really? I can't imagine parting with old journals, Regardless of what I wrote; it feels like losing a sentimental limb! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:53pm via TweetChat
@CydM You mean I'm not the only one that journals on the same issue over and over sometimes? :) Glad to hear that! #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
@CydM did it help you to move on when you did that?#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:52pm via HootSuite
@KathyPooler I loved that too, Kathy. When we Journal from a place of receiving, it opens the Knowing element for us. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
CydM3:51pm via Web
@JournalChat I'm still working with it to get used to it. At least Evernote keeps it organized & I can review#journalchat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:51pm via TweetDeck
@CydM @DawnHerring Cyd I did the exact same thing years ago..I needed a tangible symbol of moving on #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@OutOTWhirlwind That's how Joseph describes his#journaling: The Voice of the Soul. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
OutOTWhirlwind3:48pm via Web
#JournalChat Enlightenment has nothing to do with ego-mind. We reveal the ego-mind's thoughts to allow soul to express itself on the journal
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach Yikes! I would never recommend doing anything behind the wheel but driving.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
@CydM Wow. I've never tried that before. So it helps you flow without the tripping up of words written.#JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:49pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat That's why I think there's no ego involved. We're just writing - and not really thinking about what we write. #journalchat
Show Conversation
CydM3:49pm via Web
@DawnHerring I've also thrown away boxes of journals (gasp!) bc it was the same complaint about the same things.Time to move on #journalchat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:49pm via TweetDeck
@Write4LifeCoach I love the 1st point "drop away any need to be right-humility makes me receptive"#journalchat
Show Conversation
OutOTWhirlwind3:48pm via Web
#JournalChat Enlightenment has nothing to do with ego-mind. We reveal the ego-mind's thoughts to allow soul to express itself on the journal
1 retweets
Write4LifeCoach3:48pm via Web
The guest on a recent podcast suggests she can "journal while driving". I'm not sure I believe yet!#JournalChat bit.ly/15ZBu27
madeline403:48pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat: When we get into the flow of#journaling, those gems Cyd refers to is that Voice of Knowing were looking for. #journalchat
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach #Journaling is a place of allowing, no doubt. Errors don't matter; just part of the process. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:48pm via TweetChat
@Write4LifeCoach Thanks, Nathan. I appreciate the nudge to do it, too. #journalchat
Show Conversation
CydM3:47pm via Web
@JournalChat Dragon VR & Evernote has the function. Talk and it types. I get self-conscious & that blocks the emotions. #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
When we get into the flow of #journaling, those gems Cyd refers to, I believe, is that Voice of Knowing we're looking for. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:47pm via HootSuite
When we get into the flow of #journaling, those gems Cyd refers to, I believe, is that Voice of Knowing we're looking for. #JournalChat
KathyPooler3:47pm via TweetDeck
@CydM @JournalChat. Yes, Cyd, a digital recorder is definitely safer and legal! #journalchat
Show Conversation
madeline403:46pm via TweetChat
@Write4LifeCoach Me too. Actually I'm #journalingevery day now even after the challenge was over.#journalchat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach3:45pm via Web
YAY SUSAN! RT @sdekins @Write4LifeCoach Yes, I can commit to 30 days. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
@OutOTWhirlwind I actually thought of you when I read Joseph's post, with his mention of the ego since you speak of that often. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:45pm via TweetDeck
@madeline40 Thanks Madeline. It proves we can do it if we set our minds to it! #journalchat
Show Conversation
sdekins3:44pm via TweetChat
@Write4LifeCoach Yes, I can commit to 30 days.#journalchat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
sdekins3:44pm via TweetChat
I've done both via computer and by hand. I like it both ways, if you want the truth. #journalchat
Write4LifeCoach3:44pm via Web
Yes, Dawn -sometimes my words warble and slosh on the page, just so I can trap a string of thoughts.#JournalChat I have to forgive the errs
CydM3:44pm via Web
@KathyPooler @JournalChat Same here. It's illegal to text and drive :-) #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:44pm via HootSuite
@Write4LifeCoach I agree, Nathan. The more time you put in, the more natural and dimensional it becomes. #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:44pm via TweetChat
@KathyPooler I got in the habit of everyday again by the March write everyday challenge. Even when I wrote other things. #journalchat
Show Conversation
CydM3:43pm via Web
@JournalChat Sometimes I won't let myself stop, just keep going and see what comes out quickly. Lots of junk with some gems. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@CydM What do you mean by Voice recognition? Computer software? #JournalChat
Show Conversation
madeline403:43pm via TweetChat
@DawnHerring I do on the computer. When I#journaled by hand I couldn't keep up. #journalchat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:43pm via TweetDeck
RT @Write4LifeCoach: The daily habit (even if just a para.) gives living a whole dimension of greater clarity. Try it 30 days? #JournalChat
OutOTWhirlwind3:43pm via Web
#JournalChat I love Joseph's description of asking a question and allowing the answer(s) to come.
Write4LifeCoach3:43pm via Web
@CydM @JournalChat I haven't tried it yet, Cyd. Sounds like a noble endeavor, still! #JournalChat
Show Conversation
Write4LifeCoach3:42pm via Web
I sincerely believe the daily habit (even if just a para.) gives living a whole dimension of greater clarity. Try it 30 days? #JournalChat
KathyPooler3:42pm via TweetDeck
@CydM @JournalChat Have never used VR but I also have a digital recorder I keep handy..lots of my ideas come when I'm driving #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:42pm via HootSuite
Does anyone ever experience #Journaling fast because the words come so quickly? Joseph describes his that way. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:42pm via HootSuite
Does anyone ever experience #Journaling fast because the words come so quickly? Joseph describes his that way. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Once you start #Journaling daily, it becomes part of your life in a new way, a life style, really. :) #JournalChat
Retweeted by Write4LifeCoach
CydM3:40pm via Web
@JournalChat oops. Voice recognition prog not working for me, how about others? #journalchat
Show Conversation
KathyPooler3:40pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat @sdekins I use both a paper journal and Evernote on my iPad or whatever is available-napkin,used envelope. LOL #journalchat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
@sdekins Once you start #Journaling daily, it becomes part of your life in a new way, a life style, really. :) #JournalChat
1 retweetsShow Conversation
sdekins3:39pm via TweetChat
@JournalChat I'll check out Busy Bee, too, although I like mind mapping by hand too. #journalchat
Show Conversation
JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
RT @madeline40: @sdekins I think we each have to find what works best for us. #journalchat

No comments:

Post a Comment