Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#JournalChat Links Edition (2/28/12)



molossus1Feb 28, 7:25pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/9lPgo #JournalChatPick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling...
molossus1Feb 28, 7:25pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/9lOSK Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 7:00pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 2/28/12 for all things journaling on Twitter: Smash365: Courage by Rus... fb.me/T3GWOBya
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lPgo #JournalChat Pick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lPcV #JournalChat Pick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:45pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOSK Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:45pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOOu Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:39pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOFj In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer... by Debra @WarmMilkJournal#Journaling #JournalChat #prompt
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:39pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOCJ In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer... by Debra @WarmMilkJournal#Journaling #JournalChat #prompt
DutchessAbroadFeb 28, 6:39pm via TweetDeck
@JolyseBarnett @j_a_bennett author blog can be about anything relevant to subject + characters in oeuvre #litchat #journalchat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOug Day One: A beautiful and functional cross-platform #journaling #app #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOs9 Day One: A beautiful and functional cross-platform #journaling #app #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:34pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOpN Rock And Roll: The kids are all crafting. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:30pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOgh Local Non-Profit Goes Hollywood With Unique Oscar Fundraiser #Journaling#artjournaling #art #JournalChat #news
DawnHerringFeb 28, 2:42pm via HootSuite
RT @caramoulds: @DawnHerring Thanks Dawn! // My pleasure, Cara. :) #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 2:16pm via web
@deonnekahler My pleasure! Loved the analogy, especially since I keep a journal and I'm an artist. I host #JournalChat Live on Thursdays.
JournalChatFeb 28, 2:14pm via web
@MarieDouville #JournalChat Live is Thursdays at 5 EST/2 PST; I post information for #JournalChatLinks Edition M, T, W, F.
WarmMilkJournalFeb 28, 5:32am via Tweet Button
In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer (among other things): a fun journal writing exercise bit.ly/wOKZva #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment