Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thanks for your interest in Refresh Journal!

I encourage you to take some time to peruse the boxes of info I've provided for Refresh Journal here on this blog and check out the box of info concerning the launch of #JournalChat Live on Twitter for all things journaling which will take place on June 16, 2011, Thursday at 4 p.m. CST. I'm so looking forward to chatting with you about all things journaling. I will present a topic from the Pick of the Week as mentioned in the above box, which I will announce on Twitter, but of course, when you sign up for Refresh Journal, The info will already be in your inbox! I wanted to make things as convenient for you as possible.
I look  forward to sharing the refreshing ideas I run across each week so you can benefit from them and incorporate them into your life, bringing positive change that will refresh you every day!
I will post on this blog as I share what's going on here with Refresh Journal and with #JournalChat Live.
You're welcome to leave a comment and let me know your point of view and your interest in all things refreshing. I may quote you in a future issue of Refresh Journal! :)
Thanks for your support and interest, and as always,
Be refreshed,
Dawn Herring
JournalWriter Freelance
Host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition for all things journaling on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment